Day 47.

Make sure you read Day 46 before this. I double updated.

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up with a headache. How did I end up here? I can only assume I'm in Harry's room. Photos everywhere? Yah.

My back hurts so bad. I stood up and cracked it.

I looked over at the bed and I was pissed off. Louis was cuddled up to Niall who was cuddled up to Harry. And I wasn't mad about the cuddling but why was I the only one of the damn floor.

I laughed at the thought.

Niall tightened his arm around Harry.

"Okay! Time to wake up!" I yelled.

Louis groaned. Harry moved a bit and Niall did nothing. We were all still fully clothed and sleeping in clothes is horrendous.

"Ayeee!" I said.

"Shut up. God." Harry said stretching and Louis had sat up rubbing his eyes. Niall unwrapped his self and rolled over.

"What day is it?" Niall asked.

"Saturday." We all answered.

I saw Louis get on his phone and took a picture making sure to get us all.

"What did you just post?" I asked him.

"That we had a foursome." He said and I laughed.

See the thing about Louis is he'll always take a hint so he can change what he's talking about so that it makes sense. Like when I told him I couldn't have sex with him, he made it seem like he was talking about Uno but the thing is he's either doing that or being straight up with you. And I like that because he's straight to the point.

Like if I said something he didn't like and he'd mumble something and I was to ask him what he said he would say the same thing over in a louder tone.

And this now just reminded me of the type of person his is because instead of hiding it he told me what was on his snap without me having to pry it out of him. Yeah I like that in him.

"Yeah I don't think so." Harry said.

"I think so." Niall said winking at him.

"Zayn thank you so much for introducing me to Niall. I love him already." Louis said leaning against Niall and Niall smiled.

"Eww please stop bottoms." Harry said and I laughed and he even laughed hisself.

"Shut up." Niall said smiling.

"Right." Louis said and he got up and stretched.

"Holy Guacamole! My back hurts." Louis said whining.

"Your back hurt? I'm the only one who wasn't in the bed. I slept on the floor. Fuck your back pains. I feel like I've been hit by a tractor." I said.

They all laughed at me. Sons of bitches.