Day 21

*Zayn's POV*

"Would you like to go on a date?" I asked Niall.

"No. I'd like to get my work done yeah?" He said.

"Take a break." I said going behind him in his chair and massaging his shoulders.

"You know I'm not easily provoked or seduced for that matter. Unless I want to be. And I don't right now." He said.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked him knowing that it wasn't already.

"No you're stepping into sexual harassment territory." He said turning a bit in his chair.

"I wasn't being serious. Let's maybe get you some food at least. You like food- no you love food." I said.

"Yah but it can wait." He said taking off his glasses.

"Have I told you that you look damn good in those glasses? Huh? Damn good." I said and he smiled rolling his eyes at me.

"You're such a goofball." He said.

"And you're a cornball. We're even. Now let's go get you some food." I said and he rolled his eyes and then smiled.

"You know what is better than going on a date?" He asked me and I groaned.

"Doing your work." I said.

"No." He said smiling with his teeth now.

"What then?" I said.

"Going to get me some food instead and I'll finish my work quickly and we can talk as we eat? How about it?" He said.

"What food do you want?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter." He said.

"Okay well fine give me your lunch card because you're getting cafeteria food since it doesn't matter." I said.

"Oh that's petty." He said and I hunched.

He groaned closing his book. "When I get back don't even bother me because I'll be finishing my work. Don't even think about talking to me. And this is not a date." He said and I smiled and when he got up I smacked him on the bum.

"Good game." I said.

He pointed at me. "Don't play with me." He said in a playful tone.