Day 29.

*Zayn's POV*

"I've always wanted to try weed in college. And tomorrow starts out module break." Niall said to me.

"Yeah I was thinking about getting high so I bought a couple edibles. Would you like a brownie?" I asked him.

"Do I have to eat it piece by piece?" He asked me.

"Yeah but he quick about it. It doesn't kick straight in though, so you're gonna think it's not working at first."  I said and pulled a crate from underneath my bed and I got him a brownie and I got me out a brownie and two thick ass peanut butter cups.

I ate mine regularly. "And Niall." I said before he put a piece in his mouth.

"This'll be your first time getting high?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Please do not freak out." I said and he shook his head ok.

----

"Every time I exhale I can feel my brain and body get smaller, but my shadow stays the same. But only when I close my eyes and breathe." Niall said and I laughed.

"You're high as a kite." I said to him but I was too.

"There's a snake in my boot." He said and began shaking his leg.

"Shhh, you're loud." I said and he laughed and came and straddled my waist.

"What are you planning?" I asked him.

"Zayn sometimes I dream about you touching me." He said and my eyes went wide.

I always thought that when you're high you also drift in and out of sobriety. Yeah I'm having a second like that now.

"I dream of you touching me right here." He said leaning in and kissing my neck.

"And right here." He said putting his hand on my chest and sliding it down.

"But especially." He said. "Right here."

And with that he scoot up on my lap and sat on my crotch.

"Okay okay. You get high and horny I see." I said pulling him off of me.

"You make me sound like I'm in a porn." He said and I moved him to his bed and he closed his eyes.

He grabbed my hand. "What?" I asked him.

He yanked my hand down to put it on his crotch and rocked his his and I jerked my hand back.

"I'm never giving you an edible again. But just act like this again when you're sober and I have no other option but to tear that ass up, which you want me to do now. But you are under the influence and I'm not going to take advantage of you. Even if you are making me very horny." I said to him.

"Let's go to bed yeah?" I asked him.

"I wanna sleep with you." He whined.

I moved the table and pushed the beds together. That might as well just stay like this because I find myself moving them everyday.

I got in bed and he had rolled over to me. "When you said you wanted to sleep with me that means sleep. Not have sex. Now calm down hot pants." I said and we both laughed.

He did I took his cover and scoot really close to me. I wrapped my arms around him.