Day 6.

*Niall's POV*

"Hey." Someone said and I looked over my shoulder and saw a green eyed boy with long curly hair.

"Hi." I said.

"My names Harry." He said.

"Niall." I said going to write in my story book.

"Whatcha writing?" He asked me.

"I'm a journalism major. I write about any and everything." I said.

"Really? I'm a photography major. I take pictures of any and everything." He said coming and sitting next to me.

I folded a page in my book and put the band over it to close it. I looked at him.

"Thats also why I haven't seen you around." He said.

"It's been less than a week. Of course you haven't seen me around." I said getting off the stone hedge and walking away.

"Wait up." He said getting down and catching up to me. "All I was saying was I'm a very observant person. I take pictures of everything. Even people in motion. You haven't been on one of them." He said.

"I have a roommate that's a photography major." I said.

"What's his name?" He asked me.

"Zayn Malik." He said.

"Oh. Him." He said and I turned to look at him.

"Why'd you say that?" I asked him.

"He's very out spoken in our classes. He's not loud to you?" He asked and I smiled.

"Zayn is a good roommate. He's nice. You should try to get to know him a little bit before you're quick to judge. And being out spoken is more of a positive than a negative thing to me. He's cool." I said.

"Well I didn't mean out spoken. I'm out spoken. I think I would use the term obnoxiously loud, and a know-it-all." He said and I laughed.

"Haven't seen that side of him yet. And I live with him." I said.

"Oh. Well yeah your opinion might change. And you might want to change roommates. I'd change with you too. You're nice." He said.

"Thank you but if Zayn and I ever have a problem I'll talk to him about it. It's a bit childish not to and that's what it means to take responsibility and be mature. Leave your high school ways at high school. We're big boys now."I said and walked to my dorm hall.

"Oh so you're in the Hemingway dorm." He said.

"Yes Ernest Hemingway dorm." I said walking up the stairs.

"Oh I live in Pablo Picasso dorm." He said following me up the stairs.

"Oh the first person I know from that dorm now." I said.

"That must make me special." He said.

I laughed. "No that just makes you the first."

"Aren't the first to do something special." He said.

"To me unfortunately no." I said and walked to my dorm pulling out my key.

"So this is where you live?" He asked.

"I hope you forget." I said lowly.

"What did you say?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I said going in. "Goodbye now." I said closing the door.

"See you around." He said from the other side of the door.

"Hopefully not." I said walking in and plopping on my bed.

"Rough day?" Zayn asked.

"Oh hi didn't even see you there. But nah. I can't even sit alone and write in my journal in peace." I said.

"Why someone bothering you?" He asked.

"More like pestering." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Don't know his last name but his first name is Harry." I said.

"Oh Harry he's in my class. I don't think he likes me." He said laughing and I smiled.

"He doesn't. But I'm pretty sure he likes me or thinks I'm cute at least." I said.

"Ehh you're alright." He said.

"You know I look good." I said smiling.

"Why would it even matter to you?" He asked me.

"Cause you're lying." I said and he laughed.

"Yeah you're right. You're a super sexy hot fox." Zayn said and I laughed.

"I don't care anyway though." I said.

"I knew you wouldn't." He said smiling.