Day 26

*Niall's POV*

"S'been a couple of days but just to let you know I haven't given up." Harry said sitting by me on the stone hedge I frequently sit at.

"Really I was relieved for a moment." I said closing my journal.

"I've been seeing you around. And I don't know I miss talking to you. I mean we hadn't known each other long and I have met more friends but something about you is different. I don't know if it's just your disposition or what but I like it. My mom told me in college you find your group an you make friends with them and usually that's for life and I've been finding friends but I want you in my group. I like your company an even if you were always shooing me away we went on a date one night and it was great and I know you liked it too." He said and I looked at him.

"That's sweet of you Harry but your intentions-"

"Are apparently misunderstood. I have pure intentions I'm not trying to get in your pants, I'm trying to have a relationship and the rest will come after." He said.

"What if-"

"I've gathered in the few times that we've talked that you're not a 'what if' type of person so cut to the chase. And even if there was a what if let's talk about that if I mess up which I highly doubt that I will." He said and I had to smile because I'm a unreadable person sometimes and he read me like a book.

"Okay." I said and jumped down off the hedge.

"Okay as in 'shut up' or okay as in 'I'm giving you a chance'" he said hopping off the hedge after me as I began walking to my dorm.

I didn't answer. "Which one." He said and I turned around him and he was really closely walking behind me.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked a bit sad but I stood on my tiptoes and placed a simple little kiss on his lips.

I stood back straight and he opened his eyes. I put some of his hair behind his hair and winked at him before turning around to walk to my dorm.

"I got him back!" I head him yell and then I looked behind me and he was running around in circles and I could just laugh about it.

No false hope.