Day 76.

*Zayn's POV*

"We really should be eating on noodles and drinking water in the dorms studying." He said sitting in the passenger seat.

"We have the rest of today and tomorrow to study and we studied this morning." I said. "It's Saturday and we should still enjoy it." I said.

"Not when finals are going to make or break." He said.

"You have a 3.92 literally shut up." I said and he smiled.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said smiling.

He sighed. "I have to really just stop handing over my keys to you," he said and I laughed.

We drove for a bit and then I pulled up to this little place that Harry told me about. You know Harry's actually a cool guy when you know he's not trying to waste the time of the sweetest person in existence and just fuck them over. Yeah.

We got out and went in and they place was kinda empty so there was no wait.

"You take all the people you're going to fuck after the semester is over here or am I just the lucky one?" He asked.

"Not only the lucky one but the only one." I said and he laughed.

"I think I'm going to start calling you by your middle name. Your middle name is sexy." He said and I bit my lip.

"It means steed, generous, merciful." I said.

"Steed?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Yes." I said.

"Say less." He said and I smiled.

"Say less?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Javaad, damn that's sexy. Trisha knew what she was doing with that one." He said shaking his head and I laughed.

"I think you're the one." I said. "I'm gonna miss you over winter break."

"I am too. Don't you wanna come see me. And meet my family." He said.

"Yeah I would. You'll let me know the best time. Then I'll fly up there. Come see you. Meet your family. Touch on you. Relax." I said.

"Zamn Zaddy like that?" Niall said.

I smiled a cheeky little smile looking at him.

"You're literally so fucking handsome. I don't know what to do with myself." Niall said.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's like I'm in the presence of the most attractive man. And I've lived with you and seen your worst days." He said and I picked up his hand and kissed the back of it.

I can never get enough with being with Niall.