Day 68.

*Zayn's POV*

Niall kissed on my neck sloppily. "I said that I was going to stop getting you high especially cause you act like this." I said.

"Hmmm?" He said looked at me biting his lips.

His eyes were so low and red. I smiled at him and leaned up and pecked his lip and he bit my lip grabbing it.

"Why are you so aggressive baby." I said and he stopped sucking on my lip.

"Fuck it." I said and I flipped us over pulling up his shirt and kissing and sucking on his stomach.

He pushed his shirt further up and I began sucking on his nipples.

He moaned a nice little moan and that just encouraged me. "Zayn you cant have sex." He said

"No I can't but you're so horny." I said and I licked him like he was the sweetest thing in life.

"Keep- no, stop." He said and I did.

I heard a knock at the door and I went to look and it was our RA.

"Fuck Niall, chill out it's the RA." I said and he sat up and I opened the door.

I'm such a pro at this but Niall might get us out on academic probation.

"I've got a couple noise complaints." He said walking in.

"I'm not sure why that is we haven't even been blasting music." I said.

"Hmmm what other activities have you been doing?" He asked.

"Nothing that would cause us to be loud." I said.

"Why are you doing all the talking. And why are you so quiet." He said and I hurried and sent a text to Louis to tell him to come get our RA off of our back because we're high and he said he'd be here in a sec.

"Well I have nothing to say. I just want to relax on this nice little Sunday before we start classes back tomorrow." Niall said surprising me.

"Hmmm why are your eyes so red?" He asked Niall .

"I've been having trouble with my contacts lately." Niall said.

Next thing I know someone was beating on my door. I went and answered it.

"Hey guys. Omg Liam baby!" Louis said and ran toward or RA.

"When did that happen?" Niall asked.

"Last week." Louis said and Liam leaned down and kissed Louis.

"That's so hot do it again." Niall said.

"Alright. Forgot to mention. My buddy and I were into something that didn't require two other people."

"Then I can leave." Liam said and waved and Louis grabbed him.

"Hey what do they say. '3's a crowd but 4's a party'" Louis said and I laughed at him.

"Get the hell out. Liam as you can see nothings been going on in here. People are false reporting or look at that wrong room." I said and went to open the door so they could leave back out.

And they left. I then climbed back in the bed with Niall.

"You did so good." I said.

"I used to had to sober up from Percocet's." Niall said.

"You've never told me that." I said.

"When I broke my ankle and they prescribed me perks I kept taking them way after I was healed up. And would even buy some from like drug dealers. I'm still a good boy though." He said looking at me smiling.

"What!" I said.

"Shut up you still love me." He said kissing me on my lips.