Day 8.

*Niall's POV*

Funny. He's funny.

I left the cafeteria and went to sit on a stone hedge.

"Who is this pale boy that sits upon a hedge with abstract golden hair and a cow back journal in his hand?" Zayn said walking up to me.

"And who is this raven haired boy pestering golden boy who only focuses on things that will help him financially and creatively climb the ladder of achievement in a mere cuatro years." I said.

"Fuck how are you so good." He said jumping up to sit next to me.

"I'm a writer." I said looking at him.

"Well still." He said looking at me smiling and I looked away.

"Is there something you wanted?" I asked him.

"Oh so I just can't spend quality time with my room mate?" He asked me and I shook my head,

"Just trying to write Zayn." I said.

"Can you read me one of your writings?" He asked.

"Unfortunately. It's off limits you know? You're no different from anyone else." I said.

"Well if it does become open to read let me read before Harry." He said hopping down.

"Of course." I said.

"Just hug me already." He said. Smiling.

"Just kiss me already." I said raising a eyebrow.

"Just snog me already." He said biting his lip.

"Just give me a love bite already." I said crossing my arms.

"Just give me a blow job already." He said winking.

"Just fuck me already." I said smirking.

"You said it. You're coming back with me." He said and he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

"Zayn!" I screeched. "I thought it was improv again. Noooo." I said and he put me down.

"It was." He said winking at me before walking away.

"We're never doing one like that again." I said and grabbed my journal but I saw Harry.

"On second thought Zayn." I said running over to him ready to jump on his back but he turned around but I jumped and latched on anyway.

"I was trying to jump on your back." I said looking at him, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah." He said before letting me down.

" I saw Harry and I'm avoiding him because he was just bugging me in the cafeteria." I said.

"You run away from your problems." He said.

"No I just put them off for a little while. Harry is cute but irritating. So if he tried to get to know me a little better and stop sweet talking me then we'll be fine." I said holding my book close to my chest.

"Oh. So what are you a virgin? You never get horny?" He asked me and I involuntarily blushed.

"I'm not a virgin, I've had someone who's made me happy and that I've trusted so we had sex. And of course I get horny. I just masturbate." I said.

"So you're a top or bottom?" He asked me.

"I top with a female, and bottom with males. Well I can top with males too it just depends on what they are." I said.

"Hmm I just top." He said.

"Didn't ask you." I said.

"Told you anyway." He said.

"For what I don't know." I said.

"In case you wanna ride this pony one day." He said and I turned and looked at him.

"It was just a joke." He said and I laughed.

"You don't know I might want to saddle up." I said smiling and biting my lip.

"Let's go." He said throwing me over his shoulder again laughing and I just laughed.

"It was a joke." I said kicking.

He smacked my bum. "You want it, you want it." He sung.

"Stop smacking my bum you perv." I said laughing.

He let me down. "At least I got a grab." He said and ran and I ran after him