Day 12.

*Niall's POV*

"I have homework." I told Harry.

"But it's the weekend." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Have you did yours?" I asked.

"No but-"

"This isn't high school Harry. When you have then you can call me." I said and closed the dorm door.

"I don't even have your number." He said and I bit my lip smiling and walking over to my bed.

Oh he's such a cutie. He is.

"You must have turned down Harry again?" Zayn said walking in the room.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"He's walking down our hall with a sad face." He said and I kinda felt bad for him.

"Aww Harry." I said.

"So you did?" He asked.

"I told him to call me when he did his homework but I never gave him my number." I said.

"You're just mean." He said.

"You don't even like Harry." I said.

"I know but still that's mean." He said and I sighed getting up and leaving out the room.

I was able to slide down the banister while he was on the steps.

"Hey lover boy, sorry about that. Where did you want to take me if we did go somewhere?" I asked him.

"To the movies." He said.

"To see?" I asked him.

"The Shallows." He said.

"Oh I love Blake Lively." I said and he smiled.

"So you will go with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Call me when you're done with your homework." I said and began to recite my number.

He took out his phone quickly putting the number in. "Thanks I will." He said.

"Seriously Harry. This isn't high school. If you don't want to slack then just do your homework now. I want to help you not watch you fail." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you. The first person to ever say that to me." He said and I smiled.

"Come here." I said and I hopped off the rail and hugged him and his took a deep breath out.

"I'm cold shouldering you. I'm panasexual so it would be nice if you put in a little more effort." I said pulling away.

"Got it." He said nodding and I quickly pecked his lips and he was taken back.

"You better do that homework or you want see me at all this weekend." I said and he picked up his pace down the stairs and looked up at me again.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed sighing.

"What happened?" Zayn asked me.

"I kissed him." I said.

"Okay I said don't be mean to him not kiss him." He said and I laughed.

"You want me to kiss you?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter." He said.

"I was really gonna give a kiss you sap." I said.

"No you weren't." He said and I got up and jumped over on the bed with him.

"Check or lips, love?" I asked him.

"You choose." He said rolling his eyes and I laughed.

"See I knew you were lying form the beginning." He said and I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"You know I think I'm on a roll. A simple peck means absolutely nothing. Well I used to think so... Well not really but just not this soon but hell its college I'm going to switch it up a bit." I said and got off his bed.

"You kissed me with Harry on your lips." He said and I laughed.

"I pecked Harry I didn't suck him off." I said.

"Is that another thing you do that would mean absolutely nothing because I can whip it out." He said joking and I took a rubber band on the bedside table and popped it at him.

"Ouch." He said.

"I don't want to suck you off. You probably have herpes dick." I said.

"I don't but that just means you would." He said and I popped another rubber band at him.

"Stop I need those." He said and I laughed.