Chapter 25

An: I hope you enjoy the last chapter :)

~~~~~

Gwen's P.O.V

I'm rushing out of the shower, god why did I have to wake up late? That stupid alarm clock! I quickly put on some sweats and shirt. I run back to my bathroom and begin to blow dry my hair. I need to be at the venue at one, and it's ten. I'm not going to be late to my own graduation.

I can't believe this day finally arrived! I never thought I would see the end of school for good. I already have my plane ticket paid for. I'm ready for this change I so desperately need.

I finish with my hair, I just straighten it out. I get started on my make-up.

"He- oh my gosh Gwen we have to leave in like thirty minutes." Brie says as she walks in my room. I give her my don't you think I know look and she nods. I quickly finish off and run to my closet, I grab my blue strapless skater dress, with a slim gold belt that goes around the waist. I put on my black heels and I grab my cap and gown. I dash for the stairs and run back to my room to get my purse. I make it down stairs and Brie looks better than me like always. She has on her black one shoulder mini dress, that I love. I've always wanted to ask her if I can borrow it some day, but I guess I never worked up the courage to ask her. She motions me to walk out the door, and I do. This time we are driving in her car, since she won paper, rock, scissors.

"Have you finished packing?" she asks as we make our way to the venue.

"Yes, I have everything packed and ready. I already sent half of my things to my new place over there." I smile. Thankfully my parents were kind enough to help me out with getting a place in London, now all I have to do is get a job. I already have three interview appointments, so I know I'm bound to get the job in one place.

I look over at Brie, I'm going to miss this bitch so much. We've been through mostly everything together. She help me kind of get over Nathan. I don't really think I'll ever get over him. I actually get to see him today after two months of avoiding him. Brie was there at my side, when I finally moved the nightstand out of the way. She cared for me, when I didn't even want to care for myself. Nathan never came to explain himself. And I was expecting him to.

At first I thought he was going to come bursting in through the door, and say sorry for what he did. He didn't though. The second day, was when I thought he was for sure going to come and apologize for what he did. But he didn't. I cried for days, and nights. He didn't even bother to call, not that I was going to answer, but it would've been nice to see a missed call or text from him. He didn't even ask Brie if I was ok? Which I think was what got me the most, he didn't care how I felt. He was the one who cause me all the pain, but didn't care enough to check if I was ok. Which I wasn't. But then again what was I expecting of him?

"Gwen, please stop thinking about Nathan." Brie snaps me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and smile.

"I wasn't thinking about him." I lie.

"Tell me more about London." she taps at my thigh.

"Umm, what do you want to know?" I don't exactly know what to tell her. I've told her everything there is to know about London.

"Have you seen your new neighbors, or heard if they are nice?" I cock an eyebrow at her stupid question.

"Brie are you serious right now? I haven't even seen the place in person. I've only seen pictures of the condo." I lightly laugh at her stupidity. How is she even graduating?

We finally arrive at the venue, and I call my mom as fast as I can so I can see her before I go find my place in line. I make my way over to where she says she is standing with Burt. I see her talking with someone but don't really pay attention to the person. I walk up and hug Burt before turning to see my mom. As I do I feel all my air leave my lungs. It's like I've been punched in my gut and all air has been knocked out of me.