Chapter 22

AN: Ok so here is chapter 22!!! First off this chapter has sexual content! So if you're not comfortable reading any of that stuff then I'd advice you skip this chapter! Secondly, I DON'T usually write these kinds of scenes this would be my second time writing one, so I'm not good at this yet.

---------------------------------------------------------

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Nathan walks past me, and tries to pull the towel off me. I hold it tighter to my body and he continues to walk to the bathroom. I get dressed quickly. I just put on a pencil skirt and a black crop top with a gold chains attached to it. I see Brie did a very good job packing my clothes. She got everything in here. I take my gold tip pumps and put them on. Within 20 minutes I'm done and Nathan is still in the shower. I head into the bathroom to fix my lipstick. I look over to the shower, and it's clear I can see everything. My eyes go wide as I see his length. I've seen many but his has more girth. Jesus. I really should leave, I don't want him to catch me staring. As I turn to leave he stops me.

"Did you enjoy the view." he says as he turns off the water. I smile to myself, I'm going to mess around with him.

"I've seen better babe" I smirk. He gets out and stands in front of me without covering himself. I don't even try to close my eyes, it's not like I haven't seen a guy naked before. He smiles and raises his eyebrows at me. I mimic his actions and cross my arms over my chest. He still doesn't cover up.

"Have you now?" he smirks. His is actually up there with the ones I have seen or had in me? I blush at my thought.

"Yes, but it's ok. You know, for a virgin you seem not to be shy." I smile, and he grabs his towel and starts to dry off. I bite my lip, as I keep on looking at him. He starts to put his boxers on, then puts his jeans on after. He turns to look at himself on the mirror. I just lean on the wall, and admire him. He doesn't say anything about me staring but, or he doesn't notice it. I stay silent, he finishes getting ready and turns to look at me.

"Ready?" he smiles. I walk up to him and give him a light kiss. I smile and nod. He laces our fingers together, and we walkout of the bathroom.

**

We arrive at a very nice restaurant, Nathan opens my door and helps me out of the car. He also opens the door of the restaurant, and we're met with a hostess. Nathan says his name and we are taken back to a private room. I'm still wondering how he can afford all this? I mean yes he does work study, but that only pays for your classes. Plus it's not a lot of money. I will have to ask him how he does it. My parents have to deposit money to my account every month. Since I haven't graduated and I don't work cause they want me to focus on my last semester.

I take a seat and Nathan sits in front of me. His gaze is burning right through me, and I know he's on to something. Our waiter comes and he orders for me and him. I don't mind, because I have no idea what's good on the menu. He orders wine and something else, and I have no idea what it is.

"So if I were to say I would want to lose my virginity. Would you help out?" he bluntly says. And I immediately blush. He has to be kidding. I look away without saying a word. He looks at me and cocks an eyebrow. I don't want to answer that question. "So will you?" he asks again. I cough lightly and shrug. I don't know if I would? I mean yeah I want to, but I can't. That would be so wrong. 'But feel so good' my conscious adds. Yeah it would be. But no. I guess we'll have to see.

"I don't know" I finally answer his question. He nods. But I feel he wants to say something more.

"But what if I actually wanted to. Like within the next five days." I stare at him confused.