Chapter 12

Nathan’s P.O.V

I take Gwen back to her apartment and as I’m driving I hear her groaning in the passenger seat and I know her head must be hurting so I do the unthinkable and grab her hand, intertwining our fingers together. She flinches but surprisingly doesn’t pull away like she usually does. The whole ride there all I can think about was what she told me back at the club and my insides warm up. Her words and the thought bring a smile to my face. I still hate myself for kissing Ariane, but then kissing Gwen quickly rids of Ariane’s touch on my lips. It was the worst kiss ever and I hope I never encounter her again, all I want is the taste of Gwen’s lips and the softness of her lips on mine.

I pull up in the driveway and I make my way around the front of the car to get to Gwen. I open the door and she is sleeping, all I hear is the faint sound of her breathing and I pick her up in my arms. I close the door with my behind and lock the car with the key remote. We make it up to her room and I gently place her on the bed. I take off her heels and push the hair out of her face, she is so breathtakingly beautiful. I decide to change her into something more comfortable so I make my way over to her closet and try to look for something I can fit her into but all I see is jeans and nothing comfortable for her to sleep in. So instead I decide to fit her into the black shirt I am currently wearing, which I’m sure while fit her like a dress. I slowly take off her dress careful not to wake her up and I find my breathing getting heavier and my heart beating at a faster rate when I notice what she is wearing underneath. She has the most perfect curves and to my surprise she is wearing a thong. I find myself gawking over her body and try to snap out of it. Without thinking I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead, then her neck, then her collarbone. I stop myself and get back to what I was doing. I take off my shirt and steady her gently placing the shirt over her head and pulling it down and it stops midthigh. Her thighs hug my shirt at the bottom and I love how she looks in my top. I try to refrain myself and carefully place her back down on her pillow, and covering her in the blanket. She grabs my arm and I’m shock at her action.

“Nathan, please don’t go,” She begs and I don’t object. I have no other option either I have no shirt on.

I make my way into her bed and she slowly moves herself closer to me. She swings her leg over me and hugs me while resting her head against my chest. I scoot closer to her and bring her in more and without another thought I place a kiss on her temple before drifting off into a deep sleep.

*****

Gwen’s P.O.V

I wake up and my head starts to pound and my vision is a bit blurry. I hear a moan and I quickly look up. I'm lying on Nathan’s chest. Holy crap and he’s shirtless!! I slowly get out of his grip and I realize that I am not in the dress I was in last night but in a black shirt. I can’t resist the urge to sniff it and boy does it smell really good. Then it all clicks and I start to freak out. He is shirtless in my bed and I am wearing nothing but his shirt and oh god I have a thong on. I feel my cheeks burn a bit and I get off the bed only to have Nathan pull me back.

“Hey stay it’s still early,” he groans. I check the time and it’s only 7:30 in the morning but I can’t go back into the bed. Not with him at least and not right now.

“Nathan,” I pause “Did we have…” I say not wanting to finish my sentence. He quickly sits up.

“No Gwen I would never do that to you especially if you were not sober. I know you would have regretted it. Plus you’re the one that asked me to stay.” He says while a big smile is  plastered on his face, he winks at me getting up and slipping on his shoes. “I kind of need my shirt back babe” he says while putting one hand in his jean pocket.

“Oh, but let me change first” I say and make my way over to my drawer.

“I already saw you naked Gwen. Just change here.” He says with a stupid yet adorable smirk. I don’t hesitate and quickly change out of it throwing it back at him and putting on a blue v-neck and tugging on some black sweats. I look up at Nathan and see that he is shamelessly staring at me while I put on my sweats and he has not yet put on his shirt. “You going to stand there and look at me like I’m a piece of pie or are you going to change?” I say but I can feel myself blushing.