Chapter 24

Gwen’s P.O.V

I wave Nathan goodbye, as I see him drive off. The past five days were heaven. He knows how to show a girl a fun time. Well more than fun. I blush as I remember last night. Oh last night was better than the first time.

I walk into my place, and Brie is nowhere to be found. I still want to murder her. I can’t wait til she gets home. I go upstairs and decide to unpack now instead of later, because I know if I put it off til later it will never get done. My butt vibrates, and I take my phone out of my back pocket. Nathan’s name is flashing on the screen. I answer the call.

“Hey”

“Love, Anthony is throwing a party tonight. Are you coming?” he asks. Another party? I’m getting tired of these damn parties to be honest.

“Umm, sure.” I mumble.

“Are you sure? We don’t have to go if you don’t want to.” We? I still have to get used to that.

“Yes, I’m sure Nathan. I want to get Anthony back for getting me wasted.” I smirk like if he can see me.

“Ok, well I’ll pick you at 9.” he says and we hang up quickly. I continue to unpack my clothes, and hang them.  

It’s only been minutes since I haven’t seen Nathan, and I’m already missing him. I didn’t think I would feel like this again. I always had that thought in the back of my mind that I would never be able to feel anything for any guy. But Nath, he came along a made me change that thought. I still remember bumping into him, he was so rude and to think I said that I didn’t want to see him anymore. That I hated him. Look at me now, I’m dating him.

***

I’m ready, and waiting for Nath to come and pick me up. It’s passed ten and he’s still not here. I’ve called him more than five times, and texted him too. He probably forgot to come and pick me up? I decide to just head down to the house. It’s not that far of a walk, plus I need the exercise. I have let go of myself as of late, and I need to at least stay a bit fit.

After ten minutes I finally make it to the house, the music is loud just how I like it. I walk in and see Brie all over Anthony, I smile at them. It’s nice to see that she finally found someone to make her happy. I think I also found someone to make me happy. I walk over to them, and hug Brie after I tell her off. I punch Anthony on his arm as hard as I can.

“That’s for getting me drunk you bastard.” I smile, and hug him too. He smiles is always dazzling smile.

“Nath is in his room, if you’re looking for him.” I nod

“He was supposed to pick me up at nine, and it’s like ten-thirty already.” I say and look toward the stairs.

“He's probably asleep. Go up there and check.” he puts his arm around Brie. She smiles at the gesture.

“Ok, I’ll be back soon.” I smile and walk off towards the stairs.

I get to his door, and all I think about it is cuddling with him. I’m actually tired and just want to lay down. I open the door, what I’m greeted with isn’t exactly what I was hoping for. I stand there dumbfounded. Is this really happening right now? I blink as if blinking was going to make it disappear.

Nathan is laying down on his bed pantsless, and Ariane is kneeling between his legs. He has a handful of her hair as she slowly bops her head. I don’t even make a sound, all I do stand there and wait for him to realize I’m standing here.

Ariane looks over my way, and stops, and pops his length out of her mouth. She has a smirk playing on her lips, I’m going to wipe it right off. I rush over to her, and grab her by her hair. I jerk her up by it, and throw her against the wall.

“Gwen what the fuck” Nathan says shocked, but he’s the last of my worries right now. I launch myself at Ariane whose is trying to leave the room. We fall to the floor, and I luckily fall on top of her. I don’t go for her hair, I go straight for her face. My knuckles connect with her nose, then her jaw. I black out when I fight, I can’t see clearly the only color I see is red and that’s where I know to stop. Luckily fof me I still don’t see red, so I continue taking out my anger. After I’m done with her, Nathan is next, and that won’t be so pretty either.

I feel Nathan grab me by my waist and pull me off of Ariane who is practically unconscious on the floor. I manage to get in a few kicks on her ribs and stomach.

“Gwen calm the fuck down.” Nathan growls. I push him off and punch him right on jaw. Before he even has time to react I punch him again and push him against the wall.

“Don’t you fucking dare tell me to calm down, after what I just saw. How could you?” I bellow. He looks at me, but doesn't say anything. He brings his hand up to his jaw and winces as he touches it. “How fucking could you Nathan” I punch at his chest. he grabs me by my wrist, and presses me against him. “No, no get away from me.” I hiss. I jerk out of his grip and turn to leave. I’m so done this time. I’m done with Nathan Sykes.

I run down the stairs, pushing people out of my way. Brie’s head whips to look at me as I run by her. She yells out my name, but I just want to get home, and lock myself away. I don’t want to have any contact with this fucked up world.

***

I lock all the locks in the house, that way no one except Brie can come in. I want to be alone. I walk into my kitchen and grab the bottle of tequila that’s calling my name. I know this isn’t the right the thing, but I know it will numb the pain for now. I take the bottle up to my room, and lock my door. I even put my nightstand against the door to make sure no one comes in.

I change out of my dress, and heels into shorts and a tank top. I flop down on my bed, the sit up. I reach for the bottle, and take a swing of it. Why did he do that? After such an amazing week together. After we made love? I should’ve known he was going to fuck up, guys like him don’t really change. He got all my hopes up, he made me believe that love was actually out there. And he’s the one to bring all that crashing down.I take another drink of the bottle. I can feel my tears running down my cheeks. How did my life turn into this? How can one guy mess me up so much.

The sad part in all this, is that I love him. I love his smile, his eyes, his damn eyebrows. I love how he doesn’t give a fuck about what others think. I love all of him. This pain I’m feeling right now, isn’t going anywhere I know that for a fact. All I can do is learn to live with it. I drink what’s left of the bottle, and throw it against my wall. The bottle is me. Broken.   

~~~~~~~

AN: Hey there beautifuls!! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I know it's short, but I will be updating again sometime during the weekend :) (I'll fix the typos later) 

Ok, so the next chapter will be the last one. For this book. I do have a sequal in the works though. I have it all planned out and everything. So I'll let you guys know more about that soon.

But yeah THANK YOU guys so much for reading. It means so much to me, like you don't even know. Please vote and comment. Let me know how you think the book will end. ILYSM xxxx