Chapter 1

Gwen's P.O.V

"I know I forgot to do that please get off my ass!" I shout as I walk into my room. My roommate Brie is always on my case. So what I forgot to throw away the trash. It's not like she hasn't either. I walk into my closet. I have a party to attend to tonight the first of many I hope. This will actually be my last year attending frat parties, which is a bummer because I loved them. They have everything you want and even the things you don't. I'm so lost trying to find something to wear, I didn't noticed Brie come in.

"Hey earth to Gwen!?" She yells. I look over at her.

"What's up babe?" I smile.

"So a new guy transferred." She raises her eyebrows.

"Ok?"

"Ok, he is throwing a huge party tonight! We have to go." She says with too much excitement in her voice.

"I'm already going to one Brie. Wait is it the one that's like two blocks away?" I ask

She nods and I can see a look on her face. Like she is planning something.

"We both have to look good tonight, so how about we dress to impress?" she says.

I raise my eyebrows. "Impress. Impress who?" I ask smartly

"Oh come on please wear that dress you wore to your very first party please?" she gives me the puppy eye look and I can't say no to that.

"Ok, but if you wear what you wore that day as well." I say.

"Ok, it's settled plus your boobs look good in that dress. And hey you might get lucky tonight?"

I roll my eyes at her. "Get out, I need to shower and change." I walk over to her and lightly push her out and close my door.

I go over to my bathroom to freshen up, this summer has been hell. I know people always say Las Vegas is an oven, but this summer it's more like hell. After I finish showering I walk out wrapped in my towel. I grab my red with black lace boyshorts, I really don't need a bra my dress has it already. I put on my oversized shirt on, since I still have sometime before we leave to the party. I decide to get started on my make-up since my hair will take sometime to dry. I walk over to my bathroom again get my make-up bag and walk back out. I sit right in front of my mirror that's on my closet door. I put on a bit of foundation, because my skin is far from perfect. After sometime messing around with my eyeshadows I go for a smokey gold eye. I connect my curler since my hair is somewhat dry. I start to curl my hair as Brie walks in.

"Damn girl your makeup is on point. And I bet once you're done with your hair it will too." She smiles.

"Oh come on look at you, you look good too. What time is it?" I ask

"It's 7:56." She says looking at her phone. I nod.

"What time should we be there?"

"Well we can get there late and we know the party will still be going. Maybe 10?" I nod and continue with my hair. I know it will take me at least 45 minutes if not more. I have really thick hair so you know my problem. Brie walks out and I turn on my music to help pass time faster. I play Rude by Magic!, it's one of my faves. I see the time click away as I finish curling my hair, I look ever at my clock and it's 8:50. I get up and walk outside, I hear voices as I do. I close my door and walk in the living room.

"So are you guys ready now?" I hear a guy say. I've heard his voice before but I can't just figure out where as I see who it is. I smile when I see my best guy friend Jay. I run over to him and give him a hug. I've known Jay since I first got here, he was the first person I became friends with. He was in most of all my lectures even dance class, which I thought was nice.