Chapter 3

I hear my alarm go off, I turn over and grab my phone and shut it off. I sit up and push my blanket off of me. I get up and walk over to my bathroom. I turn the faucet and grab my toothbrush. I brush my teeth and walk over to the shower, I undress and jump in. After I'm freshened up I wrap myself in my towel. I walk out and get my laced black boyshorts and my matching bra to go with. I walk over to my closet, and get my black button tanktop and some jeans.

I change and go back in the bathroom I dry my hair off. I don't feel like doing much with my hair today so I just put it up in a messy bun. I grab my make-up bag and walk over to sit in front of my mirror. I apply a bit of foundation, then I finish off with a bit of powder and blush. I can't decide if I should just put on mascara or if I should also put on eyeliner. I go with option two, I make sure my eyelashes look a bit longer and fuller. I finish off with nude lip gloss, I get up and go put on my sandals, as I'm tying them Brie walks in my room.

"Hey good morning. You have class today?" she ask as I'm finish tying my sandals around my ankles. I look up at her and smile.

"Good morning, and yes I have one class today I think, well that's if my Psych professor doesn't cancel again." I smile and walk over to get my backpack for today. I don't feel like using a purse.

"Oh, well now I'm the one who has clinicals. So what do you want me to bring for dinner?" I look at her and furrow my eyebrows.

"I thought we had a party to go today?"

"Oh shit we do, well I'll just bring something light so we can at least have food in our system." she smiles. "Are you looking forward to see Anthony again?" she adds

"I guess you can say." I lie. I'm looking forward to seeing Nathan actually I say mentally. I walk out of my room and she follows, getting my keys I walk to the door.

"Well I'll see you later, I have to get going. Bye" I wave and walk out. Walking down to my car I see and note on the windshield, I get it and unlock my car to get it in. I turn the car on, and wait for it to heat up. I open the note.

'We crave what we can't have' signed X

What is this supposed to mean? 'We crave what we can't have', I read it over. I brush it off and drive to campus, it's not that far of a drive. I park near the building where my class is in.

I walk inside the building and thank god the AC is working, it's so hot so early in the morning. Walking past some private music rooms I hear a very beautiful voice. I look down at my phone, I have 15 minutes to get to class. I stand near the room and hear the person singing, it's a guy that's for sure. The way he is playing the piano is oh so calming. I look through the small window and see the unknown guy playing away, his hair is almost in between and fringe and a quiff. He looks so at peace. I see he stops playing and I quickly walk away before he can see me snooping.

I go up the stairs to my Psych class and I see students standing outside waiting on the professor. I go open the door since no one is going to, the classroom is empty. I take a seat towards the back, because I don't quite like sitting in the front. Hearing the door open again I turn my head and see the professor walk in followed by the rest of the students. I smile as the professor nods at me.

Class begun as usual, and we went over some of the psychological disorders. I still find it quite fascinating, how many disorders there are. The professor calls my name after she dismisses class. I walk over to her desk.

"Yes Dr. Lopez?"

"Gwen, I was looking over your transcript and I noticed that this is your last class before you graduate. Am I correct?" she asks.

I smile and nod. "Yes, just this one and my sociology class and I'm done."

"I want to wish you luck on your future endeavours Gwen. Have you thought about what you want to do?" She smiles. Odd that she even cares.