Chapter 15

I wake up to loud knocking. I get off the floor, did I really sleep down here. I fix my hair a bit and open the door. Anthony? He's standing there smiling with his phone in hand.

"I got something to show you." he says all too excited. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Good morning to you too. What time is it?" I ask as I motion him inside to the living room. He almost tripped on the coffee table as he sits down. He is really excited to show me whatever it is.

"So I was coming over to see how you were, but as I was walking I saw someone near your car. I knew it wasn't you because one it's way too early and two you don't have class till noon." I cock and eyebrow at him. "Not that I know your schedule. Well I only know it because of Nathan he made me find out what is was. Ok but that's not the point. The point is whoever you think is writing those notes to you is not it." I look at him beyond confused. What is he talking about?

"Anthony, what the hell are you talking about? It's way too early to even be out walking." I say pinching the bridge of my nose. I'm tired, I didn't sleep to well last night. The floor wasn't comfortable, so my back hurts.

"First off it's like 10 and I'm talking about the notes that you get. I know who is leaving them. Well know like her name no. But I recorded it. Incase you know her, or seen her around." he smirks and waves his phone around. Her he said her. It's been a fucking girl leaving notes. I can't fucking believe this. I blamed Nathan for the damn notes. I seriously need to apologize for that even though I never accused him of it. Did I? Maybe I did. I motion Anthony to play the damn video, I want to know who it is. Once I see who the fucking bitch is she's is so dead. I quickly move next to Anthony, I push him lightly.

"Show me! Come on!" I shout. He started laughing and I was getting more curious on who it can be.

"Ok ok." he open his gallery and pressed play on the video. It's blurry at first and then it begans to focus. I see a redhead next to my car. Redhead where I have seen a redheaded girl? Anthony zooms into the person and the facial feature become more recognizable. He zooms more in a I let out gasp. Ariane? That bitch! I see her literally write that damn note on the hood of my car and leave it on the windshield. She messed with the wrong bitch. I need to talk with Nathan about this. This is way too much, I thought he said that she was just an ex. I think he forgot to mention crazy. I need to find her and beat the living crap out of her. She literally made me push Nathan away. Oh she is dead.

"Is Nathan home?" I ask Anthony getting off the couch and walking over to get my keys.

He shrugs "I don't know. He might be I don't think he has class today." I smile and open my front door. "Come on, I need Nathan to see that video." I wave him up. He takes his sweet time but we leave once he's out the door. I know they don't live far, but I know I was speeding I was maybe 20 miles over the limit. I hope no cops decide to patrol right now. Ariane. I still can't believe it's her. Why though. I haven't done anything to her. Yeah Nathan may pay way too much attention to me, but he said that they were over each other. 'He said he was over her.' my conscious reminds me. Of course how can I have miss that. I sarcastically remark to myself. I see Anthony give me weird looks. Shit I must be mumbling to myself or I might be making weird facial expressions. I pull up to the frat house. Boy I haven't been here in a while. I shake my head.

"Take me to Nathan's room." I tell Anthony. He nods and we rush inside. I'm so happy it's not Nathan sending the notes. Anthony leads me upstairs and points to Nathan's room. I smile and run over to open the door. I see him sleeping still. He looks so at peace and comfortable. I jump on the bed and land next to him. He slowly wakes up and gets up in one swift move. I burst out laughing. As he holds his chest with his right hand.

"Gwen? What are you doing here?" he says with a shaky voice. I smile even bigger. I think I look like a maniac.

"I know who has been sending me all those threatening notes. I thought it was you but then Anthony showed me a video and I was like that bitch. I swear I was only pushing you away because I thought it was you and I promise I will get her back. And please please forgive me for thinking it was you." I finally breathe. He looks at me confused and shakes his head.

"What are you talking about? What notes? Who's the bitch? Get her back?" he questions.

"Ok so after I met you. I started receiving these crazy notes. Telling me to back off and not to play with fire. Oh and my favorite "we crave what we can't have'. I motion him to lay down next to me. He does and I continue. "Then after like 3 written notes I started to get text messages. I was starting to freak out. I didn't understand why you were sending me the notes and messages. I know, I know I was stupid to even think it was you. But that's not the point, the point is that I know who it is and you know her too. It's fucking Ariane." I say all in one breath. He still looks confused. Damn it does he not get what I'm saying? I wait for him to say something but he says nothing. He opens his mouth and closes it again. I look at him and his face is neutral.

"She wouldn't do that Gwen. I know Ariane and I know for a fact she would never pull something off like that." he defends her. I look at him in disbelief. Did he just defend her? I can't fucking believe this. I just told him Anthony has a video of her leaving a damn note on my car. I shake my head and look down. I know I'm going to fucking lose it.

"Ariane may be capable of many things but not that Gwen." he defends her again. I've had it.

"I told you Anthony has a video of her leaving a note on my car. He saw her do it! I yell.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me." he yanks me up from his bed and hold me close to his chest. "Now listen, if I tell you she wouldn't do it, she wouldn't it." he hisses. I closed my eyes and jerked my arms out of his hold.

"Ok, Nathan. We'll see." I smirk. "Anthony" I scream. Within seconds he's outside Nathan's door.

"Show him the video." I say to Anthony. He pulls his phone out and frowns. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"It won't turn on." he says hitting his phone against his hand. You got to be kidding me.

"I'll see what Gwen?" Nathan taunts me. I look over at him and he has a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Well if Anthony's phone would turn on, you'll see the video of your fucking crazy ex girlfriend leaving notes." I snap. He gives me an amused look and I know. This won't end well. Just when I thought that everything would be fixed. And I would be able to give him a chance he does this. How can he defend her. He said he doesn't feel anything for her, then why does he stick up for her. How will I be able to make him see that's it's her. I look back at Anthony and he shakes his head.

"It still won't turn on. Sorry Gwen." he apologizes. I nod understandingly. I turn to look at Nathan one more time and walk out of his room with only one thing on my mind. Make him see Ariane for who she truly is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey cuties!! What ya think about the chapter? How was everyones weekend? Please comment, vote, and fan!!! I love to see what you guys think. Umm I think it was @mikeyslips who commented Gwen's and Nathan's ship name, it was Nen? It's nice thank you sweetie :) OK well bye Love ya xxx (I'll fix the typos later)