Chapter 11

AN: Hey so on the External Link we put together a playlist of the songs used to write the chapter I hope you guys like them :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been a week since the the formal dinner, and as much as I would like to say I’m over the incident, I’m not. I haven’t been myself. Yet again when have I been, ever since I crossed paths with Nathan I’ve been different. The feeling I get when I’m around him is unexplainable. And the feeling I get when I feel the slightest brush of his skin on mine is indescribable. I really need to get these thought out of my mind. All I do is think of him. Even when I’m asleep, he’s there.

“Miss. Millian, can you answer that question?” Mrs. Lopez takes me out to my thoughts.

“Umm, what was the question?” I didn’t hear her say anything. See even if Nathan isn’t here he messes me up.

“I asked what is one type of depression?” she smiles. Really depression, oh this is a lovely topic.

“One type of depression, umm… major depression?” I guess, I haven’t read over the chapter like she said. I’ve been too caught up with everything else going on in my life that school has become one of my least priorities. Which I need to change, if I want to get out of the U.S.

“Correct, now how long does it last?” she asks. There are more students in the class, why does she have to pick on me.

“Major depression, can last weeks or even longer.” I smile. Did she think I didn’t know the answer? She nods and continues on with class.

Before we are dismissed she takes attendance.

“Ariane Richards?” she calls out. No one answers. I smile thank god she isn’t here.

“It seems like Miss. Richards has dropped out class. Go figure.” she shakes her head. “She was a bright young lady too, but I always saw an odd thing about her.” Mrs. Lopez murmurs loud enough for the for the first row to hear. She found her odd. Well she does know odd when she sees odd, she is a psychology professor. But why would she drop out of class with 3 weeks til we’re done with it?

“Ok class see you next week. Class is cancelled Thursday.” she says as I get up from my seat. Thank goodness I can sleep and just be lazy for the rest of the week. I walk out of the room and head for the stairs. As, I’m going down, I feel a grip on my arm. I look up from my phone and it’s Nathan. Really? I jerk my arm from his grasp, and quickly run down the stairs.

“Gwen we need to talk.” I hear him say as I walk out the building. Yeah like I’m stupid enough to talk to him right now. Right now, I need a drink.

**

I walk into the house and I see Brie sitting on the couch. I smile at her, and walk over to sit across from her.

“Hey can we go to the club tonight? I need a drink and I just want to forget everything.” I say

“Yeah we can go. I actually need a drink too. Tao?”

“Yes!” I cheerfully say.

“Ok then I guess we are going to need the rest of the evening to get ready.” she smiles.

“Oh I know what I’m wearing.” I rub my hands together.

“Oh shit is Gwen planning to get laid?” Brie laughs. That hasn’t even crossed my mind, maybe I will. I smirk and shrug.

“Gwen, are you serious? You want to hook up with a random guy?” she gapes.

“I don’t know if it happens then it happens. But it might not.” I shrug, getting off the couch and walking to the shower.