Chapter 21

I get off of him and sit down on the edge of the bed. He's a virgin? No fucking way. He was very crude the first time I met him. He doesn't seem like he is. He sure doesn't act like he is. I thought he slept around, well at least that's what I heard. And girls would talk wonders about him.

"But how?" I question.

"I just haven't had actual sex." he shyly says and starts to blush. Nathan blushing oh god!

"Nathan there is no way you can be a virgin! You are talked about in school, and let me tell you girls say wonders about you." I say still in disbelief.

"Let's just say I don't use my member" he smirks. Oh! Oh god! I blush and look away. So he uses other things. "Hey I kind of want to have it though." he adds. I nod but don't eye contact with him. This just got a lot more awkward. I don't need to know he wants to lose his his virginity, or that uses other things to pleasure other girls. "Are you a virgin?" he ask all too innocent.

"No. I'm not. I actually lost my virginity here, and then I was abused, physically and mentally." I say still not being able to meet his gaze. He sits up and brings me back down so that now I'm resting my head on his abdomen. I relax having him near me.

"Tell me about it." he says playing with my hair. "Only if you feel comfortable." he adds.

I breathe in deeply and exhale loudly. I said it over and over that I would never talk about this ever again after I told Brie. I feel like it's ok for him to know about my past, maybe that way he can tell me about his.

"Please just listen and don't feel sorry for me or judge me." I say.

"Ok" he whispers.

"I was 16, and we came down here for a small vacation. At first I didn't want to because I wanted to stay over at a friends house. But my parents forced me. We get here and everything is fine, I got my swimsuit on and I went to swim for a while. After I got out, I laid down just to soak in some sun I guess." I stare blankly at the ceiling as Nathan continues to play with my hair. "He came up to me, and sat down next to me. He asked me if I was waiting for someone or if I was just relaxing. I looked at him and fell instantly. His dark hair and beautiful honey brown eyes were what caught my attention. Then his smile. But the first thing, was his accent."

"What was it?" Nathans asks. I laugh at the irony.

"British." I continue to laugh.

"Oh" was all he says.

"Yeah. We talked for some time, and by time I mean more like hours. We talked about useless shit really, nothing too interesting. My parents called me back in, and he asked for my number. As stupid as I was I gave him my number. I got his and we went our separate ways. The next day he texted me, he wanted to see if I wanted to hang out with him. I said yes because I wanted to see him again. He was stunning. And I wanted more." I pause and close my eyes. Nathan grabs one of my hands and begins to play with my fingers. I smile at the gesture. "We met up by the shore and we talked some more. I invited him back to my place since my parents were out having lunch. We cuddled on the couch and watched one movie. We laughed and let me tell you his laugh made me fall more for him. It was so cute and adorable." I pause again remembering his laugh. It was something so beautiful, that was one of the few times I heard it.

"I left two days later but we still kept contact. We started to date two months after we met. He would drive out to Vegas and we would sneak around. My parents didn't like the fact that he was two years older than me. I loved it though. My friends were jealous of me. They were jealous at how I had gotten him without even trying. We kept it going on like that for about a year, then he made me lie to my parents, I said I had to go on a school trip. He picked me up and drove back to Malibu, that night when we arrived at his place. Which was actually his parents old house that they gave to him. We had" I stop and turn to look at him. He gives me a small smile, and kisses my hand softly.