Chapter 13

The facts that are written down in where Gwen is in Psych class are true! I took that class last semester.

Nathan’s P.O.V

I sit up on my bed, how did I get here? Last time I knew I was at Gwen’s house. I hold my head in my hands, god my head hurts. I hear the door open, and I see Anthony walk in. He must know what happened last night.

“Hey, how are you feeling bro?” he speaks and I want him to shut up already.

“Not too well, please shut up.” I hiss

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have drank the whole bottle of whisky. What the hell were you doing at Brie and Gwen’s place?” he asks. It’s true what was I doing there.

“I don’t know, I wish I knew.” I whisper.

“Well here are two advil, feel better. And now you need to buy a new bottle.” he smiles and leaves the pills on my night stand as he walks out.

I need to speak with Gwen and find out what I was doing at her place last night. I know why I drank. I haven’t had those flashbacks in a while. God those will haunt me for the rest of my life. I swear I didn’t mean for that to happen. I was just trying to protect Jess. If only she had listen to me and not followed me to the damn bar. She would still be alive, and I would be back home. Where I belong, not here. I hate it here, well I guess I’m learning to like it. Only because of Gwen. She makes me feel less hate towards myself. Gwen makes me forget about everything. I need to call her, just incase I said anything. No one knows about that, and I would like to keep it like that. I grab the two pills and walk to the bathroom, I fill my small glass with water and swallow them. I hope they work fast, I can’t take this headache. I lay back down on my bed and get my phone. I text Gwen, because I can’t really hear any ones voice for now. Even though hers is lovely.

*Hey so last night?* I don’t quite know what to say, because I don’t know what happened. I see it’s 9:35 it’s still early or she may be in class. Holy fuck I’m supposed to be in class too. But since I don’t feel well enough to show up, my bed it is.

*What about last night?* she answers back. I need to know what I did. I need to see her.

*Can we meet up, I need to know what happened last night.* I ask. I hope she says yes.

*I’m in class right now. Maybe I’m not sure I want to see you, plus I have to study.* she replies. Really can’t she study another day? Why doesn’t she want to see me, did I say or do something?

*Please Gwen, we need to talk. I don’t remember what happened! And I want to apologize if I did something wrong.* I send and put my phone down on the bed. Staring at the ceiling I try to remember what happened last night.

Gwen’s P.O.V

*Please Gwen, we need to talk. I don’t remember what happened! And I want to apologize if I did something wrong.* he replies fast. God what part of I’m not sure doesn’t he get?

*Nathan not right now. Ok. I told you I’m in class. Maybe later I’ll call you.* I answer fast, so I can continue taking notes. How can he not remember what he did. Was he that drunk? Of course he was. He almost fucked me last night! I hope he doesn’t remember that I told him I have a boyfriend. Why did I say that again? Oh yeah because if I didn’t he would’ve fucked me. How can someone behave like that? Actually it wouldn’t be a bad idea to talk with him, I also want to know what happened when he woke up in my bed.

“Miss. Millian, are you with us?” Dr.Lopez takes me out of my thoughts.

“Yes professor.” I smile