ii. first time she got drunk

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

shawn sat next to brian looking at phoebe next to him, they were both laughing about something as heather made her way to her fiancé and sat on his lap.

brian's laughs grew louder making shawn sighed. "what are you guys talking about?" he asked sightly annoyed

"phoebe was telling me how she got drunk the first time." he said to shawn. "this is so funny, especially what she did while she was drunk!"

phoebe sighed and chuckled making shawn's heart flutter. "stop laughing! it wasn't!" she answered pouting, brian leaned in and hugged her.

shawn frowned. "tell us." he said making brian broke the hug.

"i won't." she said.

heather smirked. "you won't? well, i will." his fiancée said. "back in 2012, phoebe was fifteen and she didn't drink so i decided to take her to a party." said heather smiling

"so, you are the reason because she drunk?" asked shawn, heather nodded

"anyways, i got drunk and did stupid things." said phoebe quickly

"she had a dare and it was to kiss all the boys who were at the party." said heather laughing, the woman just rolled her eyes and shifted in the couch. "oh! she also sang in front of everyone." added heather

"you sing?" asked shawn curious to know her. phoebe blushed and nodded.

"and she plays piano and guitar too!" exclaimed heather. "i wish i could play." she pouted. "shawn? can you teach me how to play?" she grinned

shawn didn't listen to her but nodded, he was concentrated on phoebe and how she looked embarrassed at the revelation.

"oh yeah, shawn is so good at this." said brian patting his best friend's shoulder.

phoebe smiled and stared at shawn. "really?" she asked to him, shawn blushed and nodded.

shawn's parents walked in the living room and smiled. "hey guys, we're kinda tired so we're going to call it a night." said his mom.

"goodnight guys." answered softly phoebe, heather did not look up making shawn mad.

heather kept looking at her feet as she yawned. "also, guys i did not tell you but you will have to sleep together." said heather to brian

shawn snapped his head towards his fiancée and frowned. "i did not know that." he said lowing his voice

heather shrugged. "i know but i invited a few people here, that's why." she answered kissing shawn's cheek.

brian and phoebe agreed, they wished a goodnight and went upstairs. as shawn walked in his room with heather behind him, he could hear bella's giggles from here, he sighed and stormed in the room and fell asleep.

[]

shawn woke up feeling his throat dry, he stood up and made his way to the kitchen. he frowned seeing a flashlight in the kitchen.

when we walked in, he saw phoebe eating. "oh hey." he whispered, she jumped and put her hand on her chest.

"you scared me!" she exclaimed with a laugh.

shawn apologized and sipped his water. "what are you doing up?" he asked

she shrugged. "i was hungry." she answered laughing. "and, brian moved a lot."

shawn laughed and nodded knowing it was true. brian was the most annoying people on earth when it came to sleep, he always moved and mumbled in his sleep.

"yeah, he is pretty scary at night." said shawn staring at her. she was wearing a t-shirt who stopped by her mid-thigh and nothing else, shawn gulped and looked up at her face.

"tell me what is your scariest night with him." she said sitting on the counter.

shawn thought for a little and smirked. "one night, he slept at my home and y'know we were in the room and this dumbass started to move like crazy so i let him sleep on the bed and went on the floor." he said making phoebe laugh. "i was starting to fall asleep and he started talking like he wanted to kill me, i shitted on myself and left the room." he said shrugging.

phoebe laughed and put her hand on his shoulder for support. shawn's heart started to beat like crazy at her touch, she pulled away after two good minutes.

"sorry." she said smiling, shawn shook her head and sent her a soft smile. "i should go but goodnight, shawn." she told him smiling

shawn waved at her and smiled. "goodnight phoebe." she blushed and left him in the kitchen