Chapter 1: We're Back !!

5 years later...

Emily's POV:

Man what a decade... It's been completely drama-free. Sparia are still together, they had their little girl Grace she's 5. Me and Alison are more deeper in love than we ever been , we decided to stay at the Cabana. Mason was loving it in Rhode Island and Alison loved going to New York every other day. Alison became a English teacher at Rosewood High, as she should with her smart ass. Hanna finally came around after 3 years she married some guy named Jordan, I don't care as long as she's happy. Mason is 10 and was at the top of his class for a fifth grader, thanks to Alison she has more patience then I do.

Mason is also a great swimmer like me ! I'm a proud mother, I haven't slipped up yet so, no one at his school know I'm different. Let's keep it that way, oh and the twins are 5 and ridiculous. In a good way though, Adonis is a trouble maker and Adriana is a sweetheart but sneaky like Alison. Last but not least Me, I own a restaurant and I have my own show: So You Think You Can Beat Me. It's a knock off Beat Bobby Flay but I get more views. What could go wrong ?

While driving Mason to school which is in New York, it's his first day of being a sixth grader while his birthday is around the corner no paying attention I hit a pot hole causing me to gasp after I felt hot coffee fall on my lap spilling everywhere, "God Emily can you pay attention !" Alison shouted at me rubbing it in. "Not now Alison," I groaned, I most definitely just burned myself right now. "Here babe," Alison said handing me a dry towel, paying attention to the road I started to cleanup the coffee.

"Mom should I try out for the swim team ?" Mason addressed to me. It's sad he doesn't call us mommy or mama anymore.. I miss those days. Looking through my rear view, "Hell yes you should, we still gotta work on your butterfly," I confessed, "Oh and your freestyle could be a tad faster," I added getting excited talking about swim. "Emily he's only ten he's not gonna be trying out for the Olympics anytime soon," Alison said annoyingly. 

"But we can dream big right buddy ?" I said looking at Mason through my rear view. "Damn right," Mason responded happily. "Mason watch your language," Alison snapped at him. I touch her thigh caressing it gently, "Babe are you okay ? You're acting moody" I asked sincerely scrunching my eyebrows at her. Keeping my eyes on the road, "He knows he's not suppose to be using that language around the twins," Alison crossed her arms staring out the window. "The Twins are asleep babe," I said softly finally pulling up to Mason's school.

I stopped the car for Mason to get out safely, "I'll be here to pick you up handsome," I reminded my son while he hopped out the car walking into school. Alison still wasn't looking at me, "Babe..." I said trailing off, "Emily please can we just go home," Alison requested causing me to put the car in drive.
Once we got home Alison and I put the twins in there individual beds. I looked at Alison worried, "Babe.. why are you so moody ? Are you pregnant," I asked inquisitively. Alison scoffed at me, "No, Emily I'm not pregnant," She said looking at me.

Alison began to walk out the room causing me to follow behind her, "Do you need some dick ? you know I'll give you that any day," I confessed wanting to know what her problem is. She continued downstairs, "God I just think you're too soft on Mason he needs discipline," Alison finally confessed. Looking into her eyes, "And trust me if I need dick you'll be first one to know," She added pointing at me.

"I'm sorry Ali okay I'll tighten up I just don't want him to hate me," I said then looked down in disappointment. "Em..." Alison trailed off lifting my head up, "You're his mother not his friend," Alison said bluntly making me roll my eyes at her. "I get it babe," I said giving up. Alison pecked my lips softly sending chills down my spine, "I love you," She said sweetly. "I love you too," I responded back.