~Chapter 34~ Plan In Motion [ Part 1 ]

Start from the beginning

"Oh you know, just a multi millionaire who just happens to be a part of the worlds biggest boy band." I gush

"Conceded much?" She jokes

"You've had at least 10 water bottles. Are you like dehydrated or something?" I question as I watch her chug the water bottle like she hasn't had anything to drink for years.

"I don't know it happened after whatever happened." She says. Even though we have told her what happened when she was possessed by Sinkara, AND she remembers it, she doesn't want to believe it.

"So what do you want to do today? We have the whole day to ourselves and we haven't had brother/sister bonding time in forever." I exclaim dramatically.

"Your right we haven't." She laughs. "I'm how about going to a museum and then going out to eat?"

"What kind of museum. Its not going too be one of those boring art shoe museums right? I've never got art. Its like if people splatter different colors on white paper and call it art, its worth millions." I say.

"Why don't you go ask Zayn?" She says reminding me that he paints. "And no. I heard that there's this really creepy Egyptian museum with all of these extremely rare artifacts and as you walk down dark hallways things jump out at you! Its so cool. We haveto go bro!" She says slapping my arm in excitement.

"Ow. Ow. OW! Okay we can go! But I'm picking the restaurant." I say. I have to have some kind of power.

.

.

.

.

"This place is creepy. They could have at least turned some lights on." I say.

"They do have lights." She says in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah. Lights on the words that you have to read. What is this word anyway?" I ask walking up to a random board and pointing at a random sign.

"That says Anubis Harry. Even I knew that." She says rolling her eyes and walking away.

Anubis.

Where have I heard that before.

"Showoff." I mumble.

THE MASK OF ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!

I slowly bring my head up to look at the artifact sitting above me in its own protective glass.

Its completely golden. It has two holes for the eyes. It looks like it has eyeliner made out of paint. There are specks of blue. Its hypnotizing.

"Harry? You coming?" Jess calls from the distance.

"Yeah.  Give me a second!" I call out. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of it. Without really thinking I absentmindedly walk and text Max.

To: Max

Found it. Too easy. Look at the picture. That's what your looking for. I'll call you later...

I found it. That was way too easy. Its just sitting up there in plain sight. Anyone could have easily just broke the glass and took the mask. The only way in stopping this forever and saving the world.

maybe this will be over sooner than I thought... I think as I slightly run to catch up with Jess.

Jess.

Jessica.

Jessica Schneider.

Jessica Styles.

Chosen One.

Possessed by Sinkara.

19 years old.

Could die in the blink of an eye when she puts that mask on...

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Authors Note:

1. I know this is super short but right now its 1:14 in the morning and I'm extremely tired. I had to do so much homework to catch up this week. But I really want to update this for you.

2. I didn't set the dedication for this story yet because idk how to do it on my tablet. So that will be up.

3. The trailer to this book will be up with the next chapter. To watch some of my other trailers go to Anubisbackwards01 Trailers on YouTube.

4. CONNOR FRANTA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!