•18•

Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice system, please leave a massage....

Jungkook got off his car, and made his way to the building, wondering around the hallways, trying to find Hoseok.

He still couldn't find him after checking all the class rooms and the hallways, Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to ignore the negative thoughts that were slowly creeping into his mind and took out his phone, going to Hoseok's number, he turned on the gps, and as soon as he saw Hoseok's location, his ayes widen with panic and anger.

Shoving the phone back to his pocket, Jungkook dashed out to his car, and drove full speed ignoring the red lights.

He didn't need a name to know who Hoseok was with, he knew that bastard's hiding place and gritted his teeth,

"I'll come for you, Hobi, just wait a little bit longer."

_______________

Hoseok opened his eyes, and looked around, he was in a pitch-black room, and suddenly remembered what happened earlier and started panicking as tears formed in his eyes, he tried to wipe them away only to realize that his arms were tied behind his back, and that he was wearing nothing but a lace panties.

Hoseok silently cried until he heard the door unlocking as the person who came in turned on the lights, and there he was, his worst nightmare.

"You finally woke up, princess." Mr lee said, that disgusting smirk on his face as he sat on the bed Hoseok was on.

Hoseok's anxiety went over the top as he tried scooting backwards, with his arms tied behind his back.

"D-don't touch me." his voice trembled, tears running down his cheeks.

Mr lee just smirked and pulled Hoseok's leg, hovering over him, "Princess you look so sexy with tears on your face, just for me~" he said as he licked and sucked on Hoseok's neck while pumping his dick.

Hoseok just kept crying and trying his best to keep away the monster that was eating him.

"Where are you Kookie...."

                ________________

Jungkook got off the car and slammed the door as he reached the mansion, it was located near the forest so it took him a long time to drive even though he was over the speed limit by at least 100 miles.

A security guard ran towards him, trying to stop him from entering, but Jungkook swiftly snapped his neck and entered the building, as he kicked and knocked out the security guards on his way upstairs.

He kicked all the bedroom doors that he saw, but couldn't find Hoseok in any of them.

"Fuck!!" He cursed loudly, gripping his hair. "Hoseok where are you?!!" He screamed, frustration and anger taking up his body.

"Hoseok where are you!?!?" He screamed again, he heard a loud whimper coming from one of the bed rooms, he quickly made his way to the room and knocked out the door.

And there he was, Hoseok, laying on the bed, eyes red and puffy, tears rolling down his cheeks, arms tied on his back and basically naked, with mr lee hovering over him.