•11•

"There you are, princess." Mr lee smirked walking towards the younger, Hoseok took steps backwards, hitting the wall behind him.

Mr lee grabbed Hoseok's chin as he stared intensely at him, "P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me.." Hoseok trembled, tears running down his face,

"It's a waste to let go such a pretty little thing, you'll make a good toy I could play with." He said as he started sucking on Hoseok's neck and touching his body. Hoseok shut his eyes tightly, praying for a miracle to happen.
"Where are you, Jungkook?"

———————————

"Bye.." Jungkook waved to his friend, turning back around expecting to see Hoseok but he was not there. He should have been here by now, it's been awhile since he left.

Jungkook decided to look for him, passing by the bathrooms, he heard a muffled cries? Curiosity got over him, as he entered the bathroom, he was going to use it anyway.

As Jungkook opened the door, what he saw broke his heart and shook his body with anger, "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" He screamed grabbing mr Lee's neck and smashed him to the wall, as Hoseok slowly slid down the wall, sobbing.

"You. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit. Asshole. Fucking. Die.!!" He punched his face as every word left his mouth, till he passed out, and he still kept going, and going...

"J-jungkook..." He snapped out of his daze by Hoseok's soft voice, as he slowly got up from Mr Lee's unconscious body and kneeled in front the younger, who was still crying on the floor,

"Calm down Hobi.... I'm here," he spoke softly, hugging the younger's fragile body. "H-hyung h-he w-was s-scary...." Hoseok trembled from crying so hard.

"Shh.... it's okay, he won't touch you again, I won't let him." Hoseok hugged the older tightly, his scent calming him down.

Hoseok's cries turned down to sniffles and to hiccups as he slowly fall asleep on Junkook's shoulder.

Jungkook picked the younger up, purposefully stepping on mr Lee's hand on the way out and exited from the back door and to his car.

                ——————————

Jungkook laid Hoseok on his bed taking off his shoes and collar and put the sheets over him.

He quickly freshened up and got under the sheets with the younger, When Jungkook was about to fall asleep, Hoseok started whimpering in his sleep, tears falling down from his closed eyes,

Jungkook quickly pulled him to his chest, he must be having a nightmare, he thought, stroking his soft pink hair, and whispering comforting words to his ear.

Hoseok Finally fall back asleep, snuggling closer to the older, which made Jungkook smile, he kissed the younger's closed eyes, and fall asleep wondering what it would feel like to sleep with him every night.

         —————————————

Jungkook opened his eyes, the first thing he saw being Hoseok's hair, the boy was sleeping on top of him, he glanced at the clock hanging from the wall across him, 9:52 AM it said, he lightly shook him, "Hoseok, it's time to wake up," Hoseok hugged him tighter and pouted, not wanting to wake up.

After 2 more minutes of trying to wake up the younger, Hoseok sat up, blinking multiple times to get used to the lighting, and rubbed his eyes cutely, completely unaware of the fact that he was sitting on the older.