•13•

Hoseok was the first to wake up in the morning, he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw being Jungkook's sleeping face, he stared at him for awhile, and slowly started tracing his face with his finger,

"Woah.... Kookie-hyung is so handsome." He thought, giggling quietly, when all of a sudden Jungkook opened his eyes, "Morning, beautiful."

"I-i swear to God, I was not staring!!" Hoseok blurted out, making a cross sign with his arms, "I never said you were staring, or were you?" Jungkook chuckled hovering over the younger.

Hoseok looked to the side, a light pink dusting his cheeks, "U-um... y-you just looked h-handsome.." Hoseok mumbled shyly,

"Control your fucking hormones, Jungkook." Jungkook told himself, getting off the bed and kissed the younger's head, "Go brush your teeth,  I'll prepare breakfast." Hoseok nodded and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed, and went to the other room to take care of his hygiene, coming downstairs, he saw Hoseok already in the kitchen, cooking something,

"Hoseok, What are you doing?"He asked back-hugging the younger,
"P-pancakes.." Jungkook hummed as he watched Hoseok cook, Hoseok was kinda tense, he only got used to Seokjin's skin-ship.

After Hoseok finished cooking, they set up the table and as Hoseok was about to sit down, Jungkook pulled him to his lap, a cute squeal escaping his lips by the sudden action,

"H-hyung...." Hoseok blushed, as he stared at Jungkook's face, who was eating as if nothing happened, "Eat your food, it'll get cold."

"A-ah... y-yeah..."

————————————

After they finished their breakfast, Jungkook called people to move Hoseok's clothes and important things from Hoseok's to his house and now they were decorating Hoseok's new room.

Jungkook watched Hoseok organize  his plushies and stuffed animals as he happily clapped his little hands and smiled brightly whenever he was successful balancing them on the bed, he would never get tired of watching Hoseok, he was a pure sunshine.

"Let's go out for lunch Hoseok, it's already 2pm." Jungkook said looking at his watch, "Wait hyung, just one more." Hoseok said as he picked up the last plushie and set it on the table.

"Let's go now!" he grabbed Jungkook's bigger hand and skipped all the way to the car, dragging Jungkook behind, Jungkook sighed,

"You are gonna be the death of me, Hoseokie..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"O-Okay."

——————————

Jungkook and Hoseok already ate lunch at a restaurant and now they were at the mall as Jungkook insisted to go shopping.

"Does this look good, hyung? I think it doesn't..." Hoseok asked Jungkook who was sitting outside of the changing room, Hoseok was wearing jean shorts and a cute oversized hoodie with bunny ears.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and kissed the younger's forehead as he hugged him, "W-what?"

"Hobi, you're literally the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, and everything looks good on you, so don't doubt yourself, Okay?"

Hoseok blushed 50 shades of red "R-really..." he asked, biting his bottom lip as he shyly looked up at the taller, "Of course you are, and don't do that, you are making me loose control." Jungkook said and pulled Hoseok's lip from between his teeth.