•15•

Jungkook woke up to the bright sun, coming from the window, hitting his face, he forgot to close the curtains last night, groaning quietly, he opened his eyes, almost immediately his frown turning to a smile, as he saw Hoseok sleeping peacefully and hugging him like a koala.

Jungkook chuckled as he carefully untangled Hoseok's limbs from his body, deciding not to wake him up, and made his way to the bathroom, his ass is sore anyway, he smiled remembering what happened last night.

After taking a shower, jungkook came back to the bedroom with a towel around his torso and another in his hand, drying is hair and started getting ready for work, he really didn't want to leave Hoseok alone, but he had a really important meeting today that he couldn't miss.

"K-Kookie..." Hoseok's soft voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he got out of the closet, fully dressed, "Yes, baby, what is it?" Jungkook smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking down at the younger.

"N-nothing." Hoseok murmured, blushing a dark red, and hid his face under the sheets, as the last night's events flooded back to his memory.

Jungkook just chuckled and removed the sheets from his face, as he pulled him up to his lap, "Babe, why are you hiding from me?" He asked, enjoying Hoseok's shyness.

"I-I was not hiding..." he mumbled, and winced slightly from the pain on his lower back and butt.

Jungkook looked up the clock, he had an hour before he had to leave. "Let's take you a shower, then we'll eat, okay pub?" Hoseok nodded as Jungkook picked him up bridal style to the bathroom.

He gently put Hoseok down in the bathtub, and was about to undress him when Hoseok stopped him, "I-I can s-shower by m-myself." Jungkook laughed, "Okay, my shy baby." He smiled and kissed the younger's lips softly, living Hoseok a blushing mess, in the bathroom.

After Hoseok finished taking a shower and put on a comfy sweater and shorts on, he limped downstairs and saw Jungkook was in the kitchen, about to cook something.

"Kookie, let me cook, your food tested awful that one morning you cooked for me." Hoseok said, he didn't know where the courage came from, he was even more surprised, he didn't stutter.

"Aww I'm hurt.." Jungkook pouted, and put the frying pan back in the cabinet.

"I'm cooking noodles, if you don't mind." Jungkook turns around and looks at Hoseok who was casually taking out vegetables and walked over to him.

"Why veggies~" he whines like a baby, which made Hoseok giggle, "Vegetables are good for you, you big baby." He replies and continues cutting the veggies,

"You mean daddy, cause you are the baby one here." Jungkook says and wraps his arms around the younger's waist, tracing his tongue on the hickeys he created last night

Hoseok blushes and pushes the older to the chair, making him sit down, "I'll chop my fingers off if you continue doing that, so just wait there while I make breakfast, Okay?"

Hoseok says sternly, trying to be strict as he walks back to the stove, but to Jungkook he looked like a cute little bunny.

Jungkook smiles as he fondly watches  the younger cook, he liked that Hoseok was getting more open and comfortable with him.