•14•

It's been a month since Hoseok moved to Jungkook's house, he was going to his classes and work, everything was normal, he didn't had to worry about rent, as in their relationship, they didn't do anything intense, they just did innocent kisses here and there, Jungkook had it the worst though, he would often get sexually frustrated and musterbate, thinking of Hoseok, he isn't used to going without having sex in such a long time, but other than that everything is going well.

"Thank you, have a nice day." The cashier smiled at Hoseok as she handed him the coffee. "You too." He replied with a smile as he took the coffee and stepped out of the café, oh shoot, it's raining.

Hoseok sighed, the coffee was for Jungkook, his favorite coffee flavor, ran out so Hoseok decided to buy for him,

The rain was getting stronger by the second and Hoseok didn't have an umbrella, he started running, carefully not to spill the coffee, the company was not that far from where he was anyway.

Finally he reached the company to the top floor, soaked, he saw Jimin heading to Jungkook's office,  "Jiminie!" He called, "Yes Hobi...Wait why are wet?" Jimin asked, "I was getting this from outside, c-can you give it to Jungkook? I'm going to use the bathroom..."

"Um.... Okay?" Hoseok gave the coffee to Jimin and ran to the bathroom direction, the older shook his head, knocking on Jungkook's door and entered when he heard a tired 'come in' from inside,

"Oh God, you look like shit..." Jimin said as he came in, "I know, where's my coffee?" Jungkook asked, his hair was facing all directions from probably running his hand through so much,

"Here, Hoseok bought it for you." Jimin put the cup on the desk, "Where is he?" Jungkook asked, "He said he was gonna use the bathroom."

Jungkook hummed as he got up from his seat and to the couch, putting the coffe down, he no longer wanted to drink it, he just wanted to sleep, so laid down on the couch,

"Wake me up when it's time to go home, I'm taking a nap." He told the other as he closed his eyes,  "Wow... so you are not going to drink this? Thanks for the free drink."

"Whatever..." Jungkook mumbled, already falling asleep, he had to wake up super early this morning, Jimin even picked up Hoseok from college to work because Jungkook had a lot to do. Jimin picked up the coffee and got out, closing the door behind himself.

                  ————————-

It is 8:00 right now, Hoseok closed his computer, his clothes already dry but he knew he's gonna catch a cold sooner or later, he decided to wait for Jungkook a bit, since he is always the one that get him so they can go home.

After about 10 minutes, Jungkook still didn't show up so Hoseok went to his office and knocked on the door two times, when he received no answer, he opened the door and saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping on the couch, Hoseok smiled at the sight and sat next to him.

Hoseok watched Jungkook sleep, he was really handsome, his sharp features, is what Hoseok fallen in love with and his dark brown eyes that he would get lost in, he blushed by just staring at the older and decided to wake him up,

"K-kookie, wake up." He spoke, softly shaking the other, Jungkook groaned and opened is eyes, about to snap at whoever woke him up, he stopped himself when he saw Hoseok staring at him, with a blush on his face, looking beautiful as always, he smiled.

"Is it already time to go home?" He asked, glancing at his watch, "Y-Yeah, let's g-go."

"Okay, baby." Jungkook said, taking his suit jacket from the hanger, "I'm not a baby.." Hoseok pouted, "You are my baby, now let's go." Jungkook grabbed the younger's hand, to the car and drove to their home.