•4•

Pulling at his driveway, junkgook looked at the passenger sit and saw that Hoseok was asleep, chuckling slightly, he got out of his car and opened the passenger's door, he picked Hoseok up bridal style shocked the fact that he was so light maybe 100 pounds (45kg)?

Finally making to his room, Jungkook placed him gently on his bed and took off Hoseok's shoes as he was doing so, he heard Hoseok's phone vibrate in his jean pocket. He took out the phone and read the contact, it said "Jin-hyung"

Jungkook answered the phone as he placed it on his ear.
"HOSEOK ARE YOU OKAY!!?WHERE ARE YOU!!? DID SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU?!!?"

Jungkook flinched at the loud voice, "Hey, calm down, calm down he is with me, he is safe." Jungkook said calmly.

"Oh, thanks God- wait who the hell you, I don't remember Hoseok having friends other than me, and where is he? Why do you have his phone?" Jungkook sighed.

"Hey listen, I don't know who you are to him, but Hoseok's safe as I told you before and he is asleep right now, I will drive him to his house in the morning when he wakes up so don't worry Okay? I am Jeon jungkook By the way." Junkook explained to whoever was on the other side of the phone.

"Wait THE Jeon junkook? Well I don't care whoever you are but, if you lay a finger on MY friend i'ma chop off your dick and feed it to the dogs"

Jungkook hanged up the phone, sighing, he put it on the nightstand and knelt down next to the bed, staring at Hoseok's sleeping face. He was pouting in his sleep, "so cute." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook touched Hoseok's hair, they were so soft, he could play with them while looking at his face for the rest of his life without getting bored.

Deciding it was creepy To watch someone sleep, he got up and walked to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and changing into sweatshirt and pants, he made himself comfortable beside the other, putting the covers on both of them and fall asleep.

_______________

Hoseok woke up to the ray of the sun coming in from the big window on the side with a throbbing headache.

He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was unfamiliar person sleeping next to him and unfamiliar room. It was obvious that this person was rich because just this room was bigger than his whole apartment, most of the furnitures were black and white, the bed was King sized and everything was just huge. Hoseok panicked.

    What if this person kidnapped him. He should have listened to his hyung when he told him not to go anywhere.

"AHHHHmfffm-
Jungkook shot up from his sleep and covered Hoseok's mouth with his hand. "Hobi, calm down it's just me, do you remember last night?" He asked uncovering his mouth as Hoseok calmed down a bit.

He shook his head and looked down embarrassed. "Well... you got drunk and passed out so I brought you here" "d-drunk?" He asked, "Yeah, do you have a headache?" Jungkook asked getting up from the bed.

Hoseok nodded his head, curious at how he knew that he had one. Jungkook saw his curious face and explained, "You get headache when you drink alcohol, now get up and take a shower, I'll give you clothes to change into."

Jungkook got in his closet taking out a pair of black shorts and a pink sweater that Jimin got him last Christmas that he didn't wear 'cause pink isn't his color.

     Handing the clothes to Hoseok, jungkook pointed to the bathroom, "there's the bathroom, take a shower and come downstairs, I'll give you medicine for your headache."