•21•

"Hyung, do I look okay?" Hoseok asked nervously, "hobi, you look more than okay, don't stress yourself, you'll be fine." Seokjin assured the younger as he adjusted the younger's mortarboard. (Graduation hat.)

It is hoseok's graduation day and he is super nervous and little sad because Jungkook is not gonna be there with him since he is on a business trip and will come back in two days, so hoseok had to stay with Seokjin for the time being.

"Let's go hoseok, I'll drive you." Seokjin said, taking k the younger's hand in his and walked them to his car.

After awhile of driving in silence they reached their destination as Seokjin opened the door for the younger and took his hand again.

"Let's go." Seokjin smiled at hoseok as they entered the college building and made their way to the gym, where the graduation was taking place.

They sat at the bleachers, waiting for Hoseok's turn to be called as the others, jimin, Namjoon and Mr Kim and mrs Kim joined them later.

"Jung Hoseok! Congratulations!" The announcer announced, as all the people clapped for him.

Slowly getting up, hoseok made his way to the stage receiving his diploma and gave his speech, about how he enjoyed his years in this college and that he is thankful for the teachers.

Hoseok's friends and family congratulated him as they ate the food and drinks until hoseok was being called to perform as a goodbye.

He went up on the stage again and closed his eyes as the song that he wrote for his mother played through the speakers and started gracefully moving with the beat, blocking out all the voices as the little memories that he had with his mother flooded back into his head.

When the music stopped, the loud cheers and screams snapped him back hoseok to reality as he bowed, thanking them, and unexpectedly saw Jungkook standing at the gym entrance, his arms folded and a loving smile on his face.

He shook his head thinking it's just his imagination, jungkook was supposed to be back in two days, looking back entrance again he saw that he was leaving and ran after him, looking at both sides of the hallway, hoseok saw Jungkook turning into a corner and ran after him again.

"Jungkook!" He called, trying his best to catch up with the older.

Breathing heavily, hoseok exited the door and saw Jungkook standing next to his car, laughing.

He pouted and ran to him, tackling him with a huge, "Why did you run away?" He whined, lightly hitting the older's chest.

"I wanted to surprise you babe." Jungkook chucked, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and kissed his hair.

They stayed like that for awhile, enjoying each other's presence until Jungkook spoke, breakingthe hug. "hoseok?"

"Yes hyung?" Hoseok looked up the taller, slightly pouting at the loss of contact.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked his pouty lips, making the younger blush deeply.

"Let's go somewhere." Jungkook said.

"W-where?"

"You don't need to know, it's a surprise." Jungkook said as he pulled the younger into the car and closed the door, making his way to the other side.

"Why do you make everything surprise hyung, I want to know." Hoseok asked after Jungkook entered the car.

"I love seeing your cute surprised face and also this surprise has to be a surprise or else it won't be as meaningful." Jungkook answered as he took ahold of hoseok's hand and started driving.