•10•

It was Sunday evening, Hoseok was sitting on his couch, eating ice cream and watching cartoons, when suddenly his phone rang, picking it up, he got excited as he saw who was calling,
"Jungkook-hyung?" He asked,

"Hoseok, so are you ready?"

"Where hyung? It's Sunday today." Hoseok was confused, was he supposed to go to work on Sundays too?

"For the party, remember?"

"O-Oh yeah, sorry I-I forgot..." he How can he forget that? And he was not even ready.

"It's okay. You still have one hour, also Jimin is gonna pick you up, I have something to do, we'll meet at the party. See you."

"Bye..." Hoseok hanged up the phone running to the bathroom to freshen up before Jimin could come.

After Hoseok took a shower, he was looking for something to wear when he heard a knock from his front door.
"Coming!!" He shouted, speed-walking to the door.

He was kinda nervous, as he didn't know who was at he door, maybe it was Jimin? He opened the door slowly,

"Jiminie?"
"Oh hey Hoseok, I'm here to pick you up," Jimin smiled down at the younger, eyes trailing down to his exposed upper body.

"Y-Yeah come in." Hoseok stepped aside to let the other inside, still unaware of the fact that he was wearing only boxers.

Jimin sat on the couch awkwardly, trying not to check out the boy,
"Uh... can you dress up so we can leave?"

Hoseok looked down at himself, as he just realized that he was half naked, a small gasp escaped his lips as he run to his room, slamming the door, no one ever saw him naked except Seokjin.

With red cheeks and embarrassed expression on his face, Hoseok started roaming around his closet.

——————————-

Jimin was getting impatient as Hoseok was spending too much time in his room, he got up and knocked on the younger's room, "Hoseok, are you done?" as he asked that, Hoseok opened the door,

"N-no, I c-can't find something to wear..." Hoseok mumbled still embarrassed, with a towel rubbed around his body this time.

Sighing, Jimin went in the room, with the other walking behind him, "Wait, I'll find something to wear for you."

After awhile of searching, Jimin pulled out a grey knitted sweater and a black ripped skinny jeans throwing them at the younger who was sitting on the bed, and stood up from the mess he made while looking for clothes, "Wear those, and come out quickly we are almost late, I'll wait outside." And Jimin walked out.

Hoseok got dressed quickly and threw on his white converse, grabbing his phone, about to walk out, he saw a black collar that Seokjin accidentally bought, he thought it looked good so he wore it around is neck the way Seokjin thought him to.

——————————

Jimin looked at his watch for the third time, waiting for Hoseok to come out. About to go back in, the door opened, Finally he came out,

"Wow.... you look so sexy Hobi." Hoseok shyly looked down thanking the elder. He always hated compliments, they make him shy.

"Let's go now."

____________

Hoseok looked around with wide eyes as they came in the building, there were a lot of rich people, with expensive clothes and the place was huge, big chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, everyone walking around with shining drinks, expensive colognes filling the air.