•8•

It was about 5 minutes before lunch break when Hoseok finished his assigned work.

     He was now in front Jungkook's office door, he knocked two times when he heard an angry "come in." from inside. Shivers went down his back as he nervously opened the door and stepped in.

     "Oh it is you, sorry work has been a lot lately, did you finish correcting all the papers?" Jungkook asked closing his computer.

  "Y-yeah, here." Hoseok put the papers down on the desk. Jungkook grabbed them and looked at it for awhile.

   "Wow Hoseok you did a great job." He clapped, "T-thank you hyung." Hoseok bowed a little.

    "Now let's go, it's lunch time." Jungkook looked at his Rolex and got up from his seat, "O-Okay." Hoseok quietly followed behind the elder.

"W-Wait are we going out?" Hoseok asked when he saw that they were heading out.
"Yeah, we are going to that small restaurant across from here." Hoseok nodded.

Jungkook opened the door for the younger as they entered the restaurant and took a sit at the corner where no one will see them.

After awhile of sitting in silence the waiter came, "So what do you guys want to order?" Jungkook didn't like the way he was looking at Hoseok,

"We'll get Gol ton chicken with rice and orange juice for two, you can go now." Jungkook said quiet rudely. The waiter eyed Hoseok one last time before walking away from their table.

"Hyung what did he do to you, y-you were kinda rude to him...." Hoseok looked down as soon as he said that regretting it. What if gets fired?

"He was looking at you."
" huh?"
"Never mind, our food is here." A different waiter brought their food this time and immediately left, Jungkook was thankful for that.

They started eating in silence until it was broken by none other than Jungkook, "You have food on your lips." he said looking at the younger's pink lips, Before Hoseok could wipe it off, Jungkook wiped it for him with his thumb and licked it after, his lips were soft, he wondered what it would feel like to kiss them.

Hoseok madly blushed a deep red, "Y-you c-could have t-told me." Jungkook just shrugged and continued eating his food.

When the two came back, they went straight to their offices, Hoseok was just playing games on his phone while Jungkook was working on some papers.

                 ______________

       It's 8:00 now which means it's time to go home, Jungkook packed some work to do it at home and locked his office, going to Hoseok's to tell him it was time to go.

    Jungkook knocked on Hoseok's office a couple times, reserving no answer, he opened the door and the first thing he saw was Hoseok sleeping on his desk with papers on his face.

    He chuckled quietly and sat the chair beside Hoseok removing the papers from his face, Jungkook stared at the younger's face, he couldn't understand how someone could be so beautiful by just sleeping.

     After couple minutes, he decided to wake up the younger, "Hoseok wake up." He said touching his cheek, it was soft.

   Hoseok pouted and turned the other side, Jungkook sighed, "Hoseok, its time to go home, do you want to be here till tomorrow?" He said louder this time.

     Hoseok shot up from his sleep, unaware of the other and rubbed his eyes pouting cutely. "O-oh hyung w-why are you here?" He stuttered finally acknowledging the older.