•20•

"W-what? H-how?" He became breathless, unable to get a word out of his mouth as he fall on his knees.

"Happy birthday to you~happy birthday to you ~happy birthday to dear Hoseok~happy birthday to you! Whooo!"

There they were, Ms and Mr Kim, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin, holding a cake, and the living room was decorated with his favorite color; green, he forgot that it was his birthday today.

Miss Kim put down the cake as she kneel down in front of Hoseok and hugged him, "Aigoo Hoseokie, it's Okay don't cry and happy 20th birthday!" Ms Kim happily said as she released the hug.

Hoseok wipes his happy tears away and got up, making his way to his friends and attacked them with a hug.

"Hyungs, I-i missed you so much, why didn't you tell me you were coming." Hoseok asked, cutely pouting.

"We missed you too hobi, and we didn't tell you we were coming because we wanted to surprise you." Namjoon said, "You guys are so mean." Hoseok pouts more, making everyone laugh at his cuteness.

"Hoseok make a wish!!" Jimin yelled impatiently, holding the cake in front of the younger.

"Okay!" Hoseok closed his eyes, clasping his hands together.

"I wish me, my family and friends and Jungkook will stay happy forever." He wished and blew the candles off as everyone clapped.

"Aigoo, my little hoseokie is growing too fast." Mr Kim said who has been quite the whole time, squishing Hoseok's cheeks.

"Appa! I'm not little anymore, I grew up!" he complained, puffing his cheeks as he crossed his arms.

"You'll always be our little hoseokie!" Mrs Kim spoke as she took Hoseok's hand, mr Kim taking the other.

"Wait... Oamma! Appa! H-how did you know that I-I live here?!" hoseok asked the two.

"Well... Jin told us and that you have a boyfriend, why didn't you tell us?" Mr Kim asked, "U-um... I-i forgot." He blushed as he saw Jungkook smiling at him in the corner of his eyes.

Brrrr splash!!!

Everyone looked at the direction the noise came from and- "Oh my God Namjoon, are you okay?" Seokjin asked running to check on him.

"S-sorry..." Namjoon apologized as he picked up the broken pieces of the glass he dropped, others helping him.

After they finished picking the broken glass, Seokjin pulls hoseok with him to the guest room, Jungkook sees this but decided to say nothing, maybe they just wanted to spend some time together?

The rest of the afternoon went on as they catch up on things and played games, Mr Kim, Mrs Kim and Jimin left early as they had something to take care of.

"I hope you take good care of hobi." Seokjin said, patting Jungkook's shoulder, as they were the last to leave.

"I will and thank you for coming today." Jungkook smiled at the older, "No problem, see you around buddy." Namjoon said, as he took Seokjin's hand and left.

Jungkook closed the door and came back to the living room, seeing Hoseok on the couch watching cartoons, he smiled.

"Seokie~" hoseok looked up at the older,