•19•

"Hoseok?"

"Yes hyung?" Hoseok asked as he turned around from his computer to the male that just came in his office.

"Can you edit this papers and give it to Jungkook before lunch?" The older requested, putting a file full of papers on the younger's desk.

"Absolutely hyung, I'll do it right away." He replied, as he took the file, already pulling out the papers.

"Thank you so much hoseok, see you later." Jimin run out, as he closed the door behind himself.

"Welcome." Hoseok mumbled, sighing, he stared fixing the mistakes and organizing the papers in the right order.

It's been a week since the kidnapping accident, and Hoseok has been more aware of his surroundings, he started feeling anxious, he refused to go to college, he refused to go out of the house alone, Jungkook being the good boyfriend he is, understood him and took care of him, Hoseok also told Seokjin about what happened and about his boyfriend, because he felt like he shouldn't keep secrets from his childhood friend, which took Hoseok two hours to convince Seokjin that he was fine and that he shouldn't fly all the way back to Korea Just to check on him. He only came back to work today.

"Finished!" Hoseok cheered as he stood up, stretching his sore muscles, he looked up at the clock hanging from the wall above him, '1:02pm' it said.

Picking up the now organized file, Hoseok exited from his office and made his way to Jungkooks office which was right in front of his.

Knock

Knock

Knoc-

"Come in!" Jungkook yelled from inside at the third knock, Hoseok slowly opened the door, revealing a tired looking Jungkook, his hair facing all directions.

Hoseok closed the door and and walked to the older's desk, putting the file on top.

"You should take a break Kookie, it's lunch time." He spoke, worry laced in his voice.

Jungkook sighed as he closed his laptop, loosening his tie, "You shouldn't worry about me Hobi, how is your first day back to work going?" He asked,

"Fine Kookie-hyung!!" He said happily, showing his heart-shaped bright smile to convince the older that he is telling the truth, which indeed was the truth, he feels like he's slowly coming back to his usual self.

Jungkook chuckled, "Come here." He said, softly smiling, "W-where?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Come here." Jungkook repeated himself, patting his lap this time. Hoseok blushed and slowly walked behind the desk, as he shyly sat on the older's lap, he looked like he was trying not to put all his weight on the older.

Jungkook looked at him in amusement, "You know you are not heavy at all, seokie." He said, wrapping his bulky arms around the younger's waist. "You should probably eat more." He added.

Hoseok pouted, "But Kookie-hyung..." he started, as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck, "You know I already eat a lot, do you want me to eat all the food in America, Canada, Africa and what about other people? What about you? What will you eat when I finish all the food?" He gasped, "What about the poor animals!? The dogs, cats, crickets, cows-hmffm" He was cut off by a pair of lips on his own, eagerly kissing him as he immediately kissed back just as eager.