•3•

It was 6:00 pm. Seokjin flipped the "open" sign to "Closed". He decided to close early since they wanted to attend the club tonight. "Hoseok!" Jin called "yes hyung" hoseok said coming out of the back office, "clean the tables, I will sweep the floor. We need to go already" he said as he went to the back office to grab the broom, "alright" hoseok cheered already excited to see namjoon since he did not see the male for awhile.

Seokjin and Hoseok finished 30 minutes later and were already heading out of the cafe. "Hyung, I never went to a club, is it fun?" Hoseok asked randomly. Seokjin didn't want to say it was fun because he didn't want hoseok to go to a club after this, so he just answered, "Not really, it's boring and there are bad people there so don't go to a club again."

Hoseok muttered a small "Oh," as they reached Jin's car at the parking lot behind Jin's cafe. Getting in the car in a hurry because of the cold and drove off to their destination.

____________

"Jungcock, I finished all the papers you gave me, how 'bout you?" Jimin asked as he threw himself at the couch across from junkook's work table. "Yeah, and it's Boss to you shitty head."Junkook mumbled organizing some papers.

"Seriously wtf is wrong with you today,coconut head?" Jimin said sitting up, "Nothing of your concern, now let's go clubbing you tiny ass bitch." Jungkook said grabbing his coat and headed out of the office. "YAH!! AM NOT TINY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"

_____________

Hoseok was not expecting a club to look like this, closed, dark and very crowded. He thought clubs were big open space that you watch people perform like a concert or something.

Seokjin was holding the younger's hand so he wouldn't loose him. Men were looking at hoseok with lust filled eyes, Hoseok was not comfortable even though he didn't understand.

Finally thay made to a less crowded place. Seokjin let go of the younger's hand and made him sit down, "Look Hoseok am going to check on namjoon so wait here for me and don't move, Okay?"

Seokjin said cubbing the younger's cheeks. "Okay hyung, I won't go anywhere" Hoseok said smiling at his friend. "Okay I'll be right back." Jin placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and disappeared into the crowd.

It's been awhile since Seokjin left and Hoseok was bored and thirsty. So he decided to look for something to drink. He got up and looked around seeing that people were drinking something, wanting a drink too Hoseok started to look for where they got it from.

After couple minutes later, Hoseok saw a table and a man wearing workers outfit, so he walked towards him. "What do you want beautiful?" The man asked smiling at him. Hoseok looked down embarrassed that this man just called him beautiful. "Only girls are beautiful, i'ma man."

Hoseok thought and said in a small voice, "c-can I get a drink please?" The man chuckled at his cuteness and said, "sure, sit down I'll be quick." Hoseok took a sit and started fiddling with his fingers. He was scared and didn't know when his hyung will be back.

"Here's your drink" the man from earlier put a glass of what looked like an apple juice in front of him. Hoseok looked up thanking the man and chugged the whole glass in one go. The drink burned his throat and it was bitter.

Hoseok was not expecting to taste it like that. As long as he could remember, apple juice was sweet. He felt funny and dizzy, he just wanted to Lough and dance so he started dancing and tripping here and there not aware of all the lust eyes on him.

——————————————

Finally after bickering non-stop, Jungkook and Jimin made it to the club and got out of the car getting in the club. "Bye bitch!!" Jimin yelled as he ran to god knows where. "Choke on a Dick tiny bitch!!" Jungkook yelled back going in further into the club.

Junkook decided to get a drink and walked to the table but as he was walking, someone bumped into him, "What the fu-
Jungkook cut himself off as he saw the person that bumped to him. He was not expecting to see an angel, the male was so beautiful he couldn't get his eyes off of him.

Those doe eyes that was looking at him curiously, his heart-shaped plumb lips and his pink flushed cheeks because of the alcohol. He was truly a piece of art, the angels must have spent more time on him.

"Hey, are you Okay?" Jungkook asked, "You look like bunny, a talking bunny!!" The shorter male gasped, poking Jungkook's cheeks, and giggling cutely. His voice was so soft and bubbly like an exited kid.

To say Jungkook is not Okay was understatement. He thought he will never witness anything more adorable than this, he was enjoying himself too much.

"Hey kid, who are you with, and you are too drunk to walk around alone you know it's dangerous."

"Hey I'm not a kid, I'm 19 years old" Hoseok said holding up all his little cute fingers, pouting. "Okay Okay you aren't a kid, so who are you with? Don't tell me you came alone."

Hoseok was not listening anything the unknown male asked, he was too busy looking at the talking "bunny" Jungkook sighed knowing he won't get answer from the shorter boy.

"Why did you drink if you can't handle?" he asked. Hoseok looked up at him and said "I was thirsty and that man gave "hiccup" me funny apple juice" he said giggling and hiccuping between words. "Aah so he is the innocent type, I see" jungkook thought.

Jungkook couldn't leave him here, it was dangerous for someone like him, so he decided to take the shorter boy to his house since he wouldn't tell him who he was with.

"Hey do you wanna go with me?" He asked, "Yes please, I'm tired." Well, jungkook was not expecting that. How could he just go with strangers like that? What if he was some pervert old man?

"Okay Lets go cutie." Jungkook picked him up bridal style since he was drunk and was tripping on his own feet. Hoseok blushed and hid his face on jungkook's chest. Saying things like only girls are cute and that he isn't a girl.

Jungkook just chuckled and made his way to his car putting Hoseok on the passenger seat. Getting in the car, Jungkook asked "What is your name by the way you didn't tell me, or you want me to call you cutie?"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, my name is hoseok, but you can call me Hobi."
"Okay"
The rest of the ride was Hoseok asking if his house was a hole since bunnies lived in a hole and if aliens were going to take away his plushies.
And Jungkook just smiling, he never smiled so much in his entire live.

Unaware of a certain male panicking and running around the club shouting "HOSEOK!!"

1178 words.
I'll update daily so please comment and vote,
it makes me excited to write
And also give me some tips to improve my writing since it's my first time writing.💜💜