•12•

It's been a week since Jungkook saved Hoseok and took him to his house, and Hoseok told him about his parents, they became close after that and Hoseok seems more comfortable around the older.

Jungkook wanted to tell Hoseok how he feels about him, he knows it's too soon but he couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to hold the younger in his arms and shower him with kisses and tell him how beautiful and perfect he is.

Jungkook's trail of thoughts was being cut off by a knock from the door, it must be Hoseok, "Come in." Jungkook said straightening his suit.

Hoseok came in with a coffee on one hand and some papers in the other, slowly walking up to Jungkook's desk, "I-i finished these and here's your c-coffee Kookie..." he spoke softly, putting the things down on the desk.

"Thank you, and Hoseok I'll take you somewhere tonight after work, just letting you know." Jungkook told him, and got back to his computer, wanting to finish his work so he could take Hoseok earlier.

"H-hyung where are we g-going?" Hoseok asked, "You don't need to know, you'll see when we get there, now get back to work." Hoseok nodded and walked back to his office.

He sat down on his chair, wondering where would Jungkook possibly take him. "HOBI!" Hoseok's thoughts were cut off by a running Jimin with a phone in his hand,

"Did you see the new game that just came out? It's so good, let's play it together!" Hoseok shook his head,

"N-no" Jimin looked at him for awhile, "Wait, you don't play games?"

"No..?

"Oh my God, you are so boring, I can't even imagine my life without games." Jimin shook his head disappointed and exited the door, closing it behind himself.

Hoseok just sighed, he is honestly not a fan of games, he thinks they are boring, he would rather study or do homework his free time.

         ——————————————

It was the end of the day as Jungkook finished his work, and closed his computer, he got up and took his jacket from the rack, walking to Hoseok's office, he couldn't wait.

"Hoseok?" He called the younger as he stepped in, "O-oh hyung..." Hoseok smiled standing up, "Yeah, let's go." Jungkook grabbed the younger's wrist and walked them to his car.

      ———————————————-

They have been on the road for an hour now and Hoseok was getting more curious by the minute. "Hyung, a-are we almost there?" He asked, "Yeah just few more minutes." Jungkook replied,

"And here we are." Jungkook said after five minutes stopping the car at amusement park.

Hoseok got off the car, looking around like a lost puppy, he always wanted to go to one, whenever he saw it on TV, he quickly hugged Jungkook, which surprised the older, "Thank you so much Kookie." He thanked him as he dragged Jungkook to the ticket machine.

————————————

They've tried all the different kinds of rides and Junkook was tired, he looked at Hoseok who was full of energy and was jumping up and down happily, he smiled, all his tiredness going away,

"Hyung, let's go that haunted house!!" He said excitedly, pointing to a haunted house, "But Hobi, I'm scared of haunted houses." Jungkook pretended, fake pouting. He honestly didn't give two flying shits, he just wanted to see Hoseok's reaction.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll protect you, look I'm strong, you can trust me." He said sticking his chest out to show him how strong he was.

Jungkook stifled a laugh and nodded as he got dragged by Hoseok to the haunted house, he was just so darn cute.

Hoseok was honestly so scared, he lied earlier, he just wanted to protect Jungkook, he was about to sigh in relief as they were in the last part, when something grabbed Hoseok's leg,

"Ahhhh!!" He screamed jumping on Jungkook and wrapped his legs around the older's waist, "H-hyung, those m-monsters t-tried to eat me." He cried, "Hobi, it's okay, I won't let them eat you, look we already finished it!" 

Hoseok slowly climbed down, embarrassed, "S-sorry..."
"It's Okay Hobi, don't apologize, let's eat dinner now." Jungkook said as he intertwined their hands and Walked them to a small restaurant across from where they were, they ordered their food and ate quietly.

Jungkook and Hoseok were now standing in front of a river, watching the beautiful scenery, with Jungkook back-hugging the younger.

"Hobi..." he started turning him around, "Yes hyung?" Hoseok faced the taller, "I love you."
"Y-you love me?" Hoseok smiled as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

"Yeah, I love you so much," Hoseok knew he loved him too, when he asked Seokjin about two days ago, the meaning of getting butterflies in your stomach, as Seokjin answered that you get them when you love that person.

"I-I love you too, Kookie..."
"Really?" Hoseok nodded, "Thank you..." Jungkook started kissing his forehead, his cheeks and nose, repeatedly telling him how much he loves him, he was so happy.

"Let's go home, it's late."
"Okay."

————————————

Jungkook and Hoseok were laying on Jungkook's bed after Jungkook convinced Hoseok to stay with him.

"Hoseok?"
"Hmm.." Hoseok hummed, "Move in with me." Hoseok quickly sat up, "B-But h-hyung Why...?" Jungkook pulled the younger back to his chest, "Move in with me so I can see your beautiful face everyday, I want to wake up with you by my side every morning and sleep with you every night." Jungkook reasoned.

Hoseok blushed as he hid his face in the blanket, "O-Okay.." Jungkook just chuckled, "Your are just too cute, Hobi."
"No I'm not..." Hoseok pouted, crossing his arms.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."
Jungkook started tickling him, "S-stop!!" Hoseok screamed between giggles, "Say you are cute then I'll stop!!"
"I-Okay, I'm c-cute!!" Jungkook stoped and stared down at Hoseok who's cheeks were red and panting heavily from laughing so hard.

"W-what is it kookie?" Hoseok asked, his laughter dying down, "N-Nothing, let's sleep." Jungkook said as he laid down and pulled the younger to his chest, and kissed his cheek, as Hoseok blushed, making the older smile.
"Good night, Hoseok"
"Night, kookie.."

Jungkook wanted to do more than just kissing his cheek but he knew that the younger was not ready, so he had to control himself, which was so damn hard to do, when Hoseok looks so beautiful all the time.

1168 words.
Please vote and comment.

See you on next chapter💜💜