"Don't worry bro, your the God of beauty, a small bruise won't do no bad on your irresistible sexiness." Niall teased and we all laugh, Calum included after a few seconds of trying to supress the laugh.

"Goddess of innocence and forgiveness..." I whispered to myself.

"What?" Harry's raspy voice said and I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"N-nothing." I shook my head and looked away.

"Hmm." he hummed and focused on something else.

He suddenly stood up after some couple of minutes of silence and walked away, muttering a quick "I'll be back" to me before dissapearing.

No Point of View

"It's pointless," Harry muttered to himself as he walked towards the restroom.

He wasn't looking up as he walked, because he felt his chest tightening and his eyes were glued on the marbel floor. He wasn't thinking anything but Rebecca's reaction and how much that affected him.

"Harry?" a male voice said and Harry snapped his eyes upwards to be greeted by Liam.

"Hey," Harry said, hiding successfully the worry in his voice.

"How are you, mate? I thought you wouldn't be in San Diego.." Liam said with furrowed brows.

Harry cleared his throat and shrugged casually, pretending that everything was fine.

"Our fly got canceled. We're probably leaving tomorrow." he half lied.

"Is Rebecca here with you?" Liam asked out of curiousity.

Harry felt his stomach twisting and that depressing feeling of jealousy rose inside him, but he quickly ignored it. There was no reason he should be jealous after all, that's what he thought.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Harry cleared his throat again and crossed his arms.

"Ahh, I knew I should've taken Ari with me. She would at least forget about her brother's death." Liam sighed and looked away.

Harry felt a knot in the pit of his stomach but he ignored it too. He wasn't feeling guilty for killing Mat either way.

"Oh right, her brother got murdered." Harry said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, trying to hide his smirk.

"Yes...It was horrible for everyone." Liam stated and looked back at Harry.

Harry nodded and bit his lower lip, trying to stop the smile but he failed. Liam furrowed his brows and clenched his jaw, realizing that Harry was somehow mocking him.

"What's so funny, mate?" Liam said through clenched teeth.

"The fact that it was horrible for everyone since that's what I wanted it to be." Harry admited.

Liam gave Harry a bewildered look and he felt the anger taking over his muscular body. Liam wasn't the guy who would punch someone only because he said something bad to him. He thought that fighting was pointless and that's why languages were created, to solve the problems with words. But as he stared at Harry's mocking face, he knew that all he wanted was to punch that smirk off his face.

"What y-you wanted?" Liam growled, fisting his palms.

"Exactly." Harry spoke with confidence.

He didn't care about anything. He was so affected with what happened with Becca that he wanted to take everything out with anger and Liam was only preparing a challenge he knew he would gladly take.

"You killed M-Mat?" Liam spoke with venom in his voice.

"Oh yes, I still remember how he screamed for me to stop because he didn't take anything from me but oh, I took his life." Harry let a sarcastic laugh, causing Liam's anger to become stronger.

"You're sick!" Liam yelled.

Harry glared at him and felt his muscles tensing. This was it. He knew he wanted to do only one thing; hurt Liam-even kill him.

"No, I'm Harry. The one that got used for fucking experiments!" he shouted back.

Thankfully, no one was around them to hear their conversation. Or that's what they both thought.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Liam said and reached to punch Harry's face, only to be stopped by Harry's tight grip around his wrist wich he did like a flash.

Liam's eyes widened and he stared with shock and fear. This is not normal, he thought and struggled to free his hand.

"Not if I kill you first." Harry smirked and turned his hand otherwise, making Liam to scream in pain. "What do you think about that, mate?"

______________________________________

A/N: I wanted to make it worthy!! so give me some comments to read and plz don't forget to vote!! :) Xx