Oh oh.

The sound of the straw made my insides to twist again and I gulped. Hesitentaly, I looked up at him to find him staring at me, a ghost of a smirk on his lips.

I gulped and looked away, my body shaking under the towel. This wasn't good. Why would ever the sound of Harry taking a sip would make me want to do the only thing I never did in my entire life? Because he's hot and turns you on, that's why.

Shaking my head to throw the thought away, I took a sip from my mojito and focused on a group of friends. Two blonde girls and two guys with brown hair. They seemed as if they were playing a game and all of them seemed really interested and amused. A blonde girl laughed louder than the four of them and hid her face in her hands, leaning in and resting her forehead on the other girl's lap, while the other girl laughed along and hugged her tightly.

The smile I didn't know was on my lips became bigger when I remembered what I did with my friends.

I shook my head furiously, there was no way I was going to do such thing just because of a stupid game we wanted to play.

"Oh c'mon Becca, it's not that big of a deal!" Grace slured, too drunk too speak normaly.

"No Grace. I'm not doing it!" I argued and twisted the bottle again.

"But it will be just one man! He will just see your tits and that's it!" she complained.

"I'm not doing it!" I almost yelled.

"Pussy," Calum murmured and my eyes widened.

"What did you call me?" I asked offended and his expression turned to shock, realization hitting his already drunk brain.

"Oh myself! Did I just call you a pussy?!" he gave me a bewildered look.

I couldn't help the laugh I wanted so badly to hold back. Grace looked confused as she stared down at her half-empty bottle and Ashton was staring up at the sky with a stupid grin on his face. Niall on the other hand, was eating his third pack of chips, but he looked adorable with big cheeks.

"Why did you say 'oh myself'?" I asked laughing and he shrugged with the most adorable grin on his face.

"You guys say 'oh my God' and I say 'oh myself' because yeah, I'm like a God." he answered proudly and Ashton let a snort.

"God of stupidity." Ashton chucked and I laughed.

"That's your intedity, Ash. Mine's the God of beauty." Calum stated and took a sip of his beer.

"Yeah right, then I'm the Goddess of sex." Grace rolled blue her eyes.

"Okay wait, I'm the God of drums!" Ashton claimed smiling.

"I'm the God of food!" Niall said with a mouthful of chips, raising his hand.

"Who's left?" Calum asked, looking between the five of us.

"Our cute Becca!" Grace giggled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Hmm...you're the Goddess of...of..." Ashton said thinking, rubbing his chin with his forefinger and thumb.

"Goddess of innocence and forgiveness." Calum cut in, pointing at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Calum's right. You're so innocent and always forgive the others. We all wish we could have a small Becca inside of us." Grace said with a warm smile.

"Well...I would like to have a small Becca beneath me on the bed but-" he was cut off by Niall elbowing his side. We all laughed, me included, even though my cheeks were burning and I looked like a tomato. "Ow, Niall why the hell did you do that?" he groaned, glaring at Niall.