Not a Simple Cog

The rest of the summer I saw Jerome 6 more times just wishing it was more and or I could just stay with him. One time we had a fight over his mother and we almost broke up, but we both know we can't be apart. Even if we're not always together in person we have the bond. Every time I look at my finger I know he's there for me. Who would have thought (y/n) Gordon would fall for a circus boy? Certainly not me. As the year comes closer to fall I get very excited to see him again. He told me he had something special planned for us. He even said we could leave the circus grounds and just enjoy each other's company. How did I ever get so lucky to have him?

The night of the circus I leave extra early wearing a cute dress as requested by Jerome accompanied by a jacket to keep my arms warm from the fall air. As I pull into the makeshift parking lot I see Jerome smoking a cigarette and waiting patiently. I park and walk right to him smashing my lips to him. He looks me up and down blowing the smoke out. "You look amazing darling." He says and brings me closer hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much, Jerome." "I missed you too, doll. How do we do it? Honestly, most people would go insane." I grab his tie pulling him down to me. "we've been over this. Me and you? Already off our rocker." "Now that is very very true my dear." We laugh as stay until he finishes his cigarette. I almost feel bad. He was so shy, and innocent before he met me. Now he's smoking and is very outgoing. What else could be done if it came to it? "What are you thinking about, doll?"

I look up to him with a smile. "Do you regret it?" "Regret what?" "Saving me that night. I mean look at you. You use to be so shy. You were a good boy and now you're smoking a cigarette, and you've smoked weed. I mean if you look at it I've kinda ruined your life." Jerome just laughs and holds me closer. "Don't forget the sex we had in the woods right behind your RV." "See? I've changed you! You used to be so good." I say laughing and covering my face. "But in all honesty no. Yeah I've changed, and yes I have some bad habits, but you just say the word and it's gone. This box? Trash if you want because I know you stopped and if you want me to stop I will."

I say holding up the box of cigarettes. "You'd do that for me?" Jerome puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'd die for you, doll." My smile gets wider and all I do is stare at him. "I love you, Jerome." "I love you too darling. Now give me your keys." "What? Why?" "I'm going to take you somewhere special."

Jerome smiles at me with an innocent look. As I pass him my keys he bounces up and down like a kid in a candy store and runs to my car. as we drive around I just look at Gotham. It looks so nice, but really in the alleyways, you know someone is getting mugged, shot, or stabbed. That's just the type of world I live in. "Put this on." Jerome passes me a blindfold. "You're not going to kill me right?" "Now that's a dumb question. You know if I wanted to I already would have." I shake my head laughing and slip the blindfold over my eyes.

"How long do I have to leave this on for?" "Just relax, doll," Jerome says softly and slides his hand up my thigh. "Jerome you're driving." "I'm good at multitasking. Just relax." He says and slides his hand up further. My breath hitches in my throat as he rubs my center right through my panties. He rubs my clit harshly though the thin cloth making me soaked for him. "Jerome please." I moan out pushing into his hand. He chuckles and presses very hard onto my center causing me to gasp. "Please what doll? What do you want huh?" He continues to rub me hard. "Do you want me to do this?" Jerome moves my panties aside and slides his finger up and down my slit. "Yes, Jerome." I breathe out. My eye blinded makes the pleasure even more intense. "What about this baby?" Jerome slides one of his long fingers into my soaking core pushing deep. I let out a little moan and open my legs wider for him. "More Jerome please," I say craving a release. He chuckles and wastes no time plunging two fingers into me. Curling them inside me and pushing me closer to the edge. "Jerome." I loudly moan out throwing my head back.

"SHIT!" Jerome yells and all I feel is the swerve of the car, a huge bump, and a scream. The car comes to a fast stop and I rip off the blindfold. "Jerome, what the hell did you hit?" I ask looking at him. He just sits there his hands gripping the wheel. Harsh knocks on my window take my attention away from him. I turn to see a man who's now covered in dirt and seems to be blood on his lower chest. The man tears open my door and grips my wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO! CAN YOU WATCH THE FUCKING ROAD? I SWEAR IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BOTH OF YOU!"

The man throws me out of the car roughly. The man tackles me to the ground and starts choking me. As I struggle to try to get him off of me I see Jerome looming over the man. A second later Jerome rips the man off of me and starts fighting with him. Punches here kicks there. It's only when the man pulls out a knife I spring into action. I open my car and grasp the first thing closet to a weapon. I run over the then and swing the metal baseball bat onto the man's head. I keep hitting him over the head till a crack is heard.

I look down and see blood splatters everywhere. On my dress, face, the car, and even Jerome. I look up at him and to my surprise, he has a smile on his face. Not his regular smile, but a scary smile. I don't notice it till a couple of minutes later, but I have a smile on my face too. Jerome strides over to me, and pushes me back against the side of the car, a deep moan rising from his throat. I try to protest seeing as there is a dead body just feet away from us, but I can't help it as I melt away into him. I wrap my arms around his neck. Using one hand to open the car door Jerome pushing me inside on the backseat before climbing on top of me.

I quickly unbutton his shirt sliding my hands up his chest. I could feel Jerome growing even harder against my thigh as he slid my dress up on to my stomach. He undid his jeans and pulled them down his legs along with his boxers. Jerome got closer to my center teasing me with the tip of his cock. He attached his limps to my neck as he thrusts into me harshly, forcing me to moan his name. His hands-on my hips holding me in place as he fucked me senseless. As my fingers tugged at his hair, he groaned, reaching down to rub my clit with his thumb. "Come for me (y/n),"

his hot breath and deep voice next to your ear sent me over the edge as I reached my orgasm at the same time as him. He pulled out of me and laid on top of me breathing hard. He gently connected our lips pressing his hands into my hair. As he let go and sits up everything comes crashing down on me. "Jerome," I say after a long silence reality comes crashing down to me once again. "D-did I really just... I killed someone." I say pulling my knees to my chest and staring at the black night sky. I murdered someone. Me. The daughter of detective Jim Gordon. I murdered someone right in front of my boyfriend, and he wasn't scared of me. I'm going to go to jail. Oh my god. I'm going to get sent away. "Jerome. I just killed someone." He turns to face me with that smile he had before. "I know. You looked so sexy, baby!"

He says laughing. I stare at him in shock. He sounds almost proud. How on earth could he be proud of his girlfriend killing someone in front of him? A warm feeling erupts in me. Just swinging the bat into his skull. I feel so happy and free. Almost as if times froze and we're the only ones here. We can do anything. We feel free. "How did it feel doll?" I dry my tears and look at Jerome with a smile. "It felt amazing. It felt like I was free for a split second in time." I say laughing as I move over to straddle Jerome. "You looked like you were having fun." He says smirking at me. He roughly kisses me again tangling his fingers in my hair. "One problem...how are we gonna hide it? We can't go down for this." I ask brushing my hair away from my face.

"We?" He smirks looking at me. I giggle and hop out of the car. I step over the dead body and open up my trunk. I rummage through my junk till I find it. I grab the old rusty shovel bringing it over to Jerome. "Well look at you. All prepared." He laughs patting me on the head. "Oh, hush. We gotta work fast." We go about a mile or two into the deep woods and bury the body. He looked homeless so hopefully, no one will even look for him, but even if they did Jerome and I would have good alibis to go by. Plus my dad will believe anything if it comes to me. He wouldn't accuse his own child of being involved with a murder. As we get back to the car I notice the splatters of blood that are very clear on the side of the car. "That's one out of 3 problems solved."

"Now the car and our clothes?" Jerome nods looking at his bloody clothes. "Maybe I was prepared for this." I laugh as I grab my father's bag full of clothes he told me to wash. I open it grabbing T-shirts and some joggers that he gave to me. "Here these should fit." "What about you? I'm sure you can't have everything in there." I cross my arms and smile at him. "Aw J don't doubt me now." I laugh getting out a spare outfit I always keep in my car along with cleaning wipes for the car. "I'm pretty sure you were just planning to kill me by the looks of it doll." "How could I kill my partner in crime huh? I kinda need you." I kiss his cheek and start cleaning the car. Something changed tonight. Something in my change in me, and I like it.