Well that was fun!

Jerome's POV:

"I'm bored. Someone tell me a funny story." Barbra says while leaning against Robert. I internally roll my eyes and let my free mind wonder. My doll, my kitten, my (y/n) hasn't been here in weeks. Has she gotten hold of me? Has she seen that I'm not good enough for her? Or had her no-good daddy forbidden her from seeing me?

I'm brought back to 'reality' when a new inmate stands on the table. "SURRENDER YOUR SOULS TO ME! I-I..." he falls to the tabletop and starts to cough. What a boring show. Suddenly the man's mouth opens and blue gas starts to flow from his mouth. I stand up and stare as everyone does the same. The gas spreads around the room to us and all at once my head goes fuzzy. My vision brightens, and. My hearing decreases second by second. I laugh and fall to the ground with everything going black.

(Y/n) POV:

The doors to Theo's house open up and soft grunts are heard. I put down my book and peek up to see workers rolling Arkham inmates into the place. I watch each one as it rolls past looking for my prince of crime. Then I see him in all his glory. Oh it's been to long!
"What the hell is this place?" I hear Greenwood groan as they all start to wake. "Ain't Arkham, anyhow. Things are looking up." My sweet Jerome says.

Theo walks into the room with them. "Welcome, everyone. My name is Theo Galavan." Tabitha and I walk in and both lean against the desk. "This is my sister Tabitha, and I'm sure you all have seen (y/n) before."
I look around the room seeing all the familiar faces. I wink at Jerome and as my eyes travel down the line of maniacs I see someone I've missed for so long.

Barbara! I wave and smile at her and she smiles widely back. "I understand You're feeling confused, scared a little groggy but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it." Theo says walking down the line of people.

"Who are you?" Barbra asks. "Well, now, the question is who are you? The world sees criminal lunatics. I see brilliance. I see charisma. And power. I see power. Is that what you see (y/n)?" I smile and walk closer to Jerome. "Oh yeah. It's nothing but power here." I smirk at Jerome and run my fingers over his milky cheek.

Jerome lays his head back. "Yes. Exactly, my man. Oh, that is so spooky. That is me to a T. This darling right here knows it too. These other bozos, oh, I don't know, but - you're singing my song." Jerome says to Galavan.
"Quiet, Jerome. Keep talking." Richard says.

How rude!

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for their unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you."

"Well, that sounds fabulous, but I am not a brilliant outlaw. I just have mm issues." Barbra says simply. "Same girl!" I say looking at her.
"You have ferocity and beauty and desire exactly like (y/n), and that's enough. Come with me, Barbara. Whatever you want in the world, it's yours. (Y/n) gets anything she wants. That's why Jerome is here." Theo says placing his hand lightly on Barbra's chin.

"Theo? That's your name, right Theo? You're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole "magic team"? I gotta pass. I don't take orders. Good luck on everything, though. It's an intriguing concept." Richard says.
"This is very disappointing."

"Oh. Fair play. You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I am grateful. How's a million bucks sound? Pretty good, huh? I can get it for you today, as soon as I hit the street." Richard try's to negotiate with Theo.

"Money's not the concern. Oh I had such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the well. We already have one romance strewing we don't need another. You have to go. (Y/n) will see you out." Ohh goody!

I unstrap him from his restraints. "Miss Kean is coming with me." Richard says walking closer to Barbra.

"Oh, she doesn't want to go where you're going." Richard turns around confused, but as soon as he does I lunge forward and tackle him to the floor stabbing him in the chest repeatedly. "Well that was fun." I giggle and get up from the floor.
"Anyone else want to leave?" Theo asks. "No sir." Jerome says eyeing me. I wink at him and walk to the other room swaying my hips.

I walk up the stares to Jerome's room and shut the door laying on the bed pulling out my phone. I look up at him and smile. "You're still in your Arkham clothes baby." Jerome smiles at me and shakes his head. "They've grown on me dollface."

Jerome crawls up to me and his hands soon begin wandering on my thigh. I ignored him, allowing him to move his hand under my skirt, his eyes widening at the realization you had foregone panties this morning.

"Naughty girl," He whispered into your ear, nipping slightly. "It's like you were ready for me." "Well I didn't want to waste much time."
His finger moved in a circular motion, causing the wetness between my legs to grow even more. He added a second finger, using them both to pinch your clit gently before he inserted them into me without warning.

I gasped at the sudden fullness, a heat filling your stomach as he pumped them in and out slowly. "God Jerome." I moan out. It's been to long without him. Without his touch where I needed him most.

"Such a good girl for me," He whispered huskily, his usual playful demeanor long gone. "Always so good. So wet. So responsive."
He kissed the spot behind my ear as he sped up his movements.

I gripped onto his free arm for support as i felt myself crumble in the bed. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, clenching around Jerome's fingers as I let out a whimper, begging for more.
"You want my cock, baby?" He asked, licking my taste off of his fingers and humming.

"Yes J please fuck me,I want your cock." I moan out needing him. He quickly unbuttoned his pants, lowering them around his thighs and pulling your skirt up.

Jerome went between my legs and forcefully entered me without warning, pausing momentarily for me to adjust before slowly thrusting in and out.

"Always so tight for me, do I need to fuck you more?" He groaned, hands reaching around and softly cupping your throat.
"Yes," I croaked out, eyes closing. "Fuck. Harder Jerome."

He smirked against my hair, increasing his speed, hitting my g-spot with each motion. "I'm so close," I whined. "Baby, please." "Go." He said, huskily.

I let out a whimper as I released, clenching against Jerome's hard member. He quickly followed my lead, breathing becoming more ragged as he released inside of me.
He hunched over me for a moment, before kissing my cheek softly and putting himself back in his pants.

You straightened up, adjusting yourself as he handed you a tissue. You wiped the mess between your legs and gave him a small smile.
"Sorry doll," He shrugged. "I needed that." I pulled him back down to me and kissed him passionately. "Don't worry baby. I needed it too. My fingers are nothing like yours or your cock." Jerome laughs. "Guess we're going to make up for lost time huh?" I nod and flip him over. "My turn to be in control J."