Summer Stops

(Y/N) POV:

Jerome quickly leads us back to the trailer and as we get closer I bubble with anticipation and excitement. As we get inside Jerome basically tosses me into his room and throws me on the bed with hunger in his eyes. Sure slow and romantic is nice once in a while, and honestly, that's all I expected from Jerome, but what do you know people surprise you.

Jerome pulls off his tie and grabs my wrists tying them above my head. I look at him shocked. Seeing my expression makes him laugh darkly and lean down to me. "Aw doll don't be so surprised. Every nice person is a freak on the inside." His lips connect with my neck sucking and biting leaving marks no doubt. He doesn't waste his time sliding the black one-piece off my body. The corners of his lips reach his eye in an evil smile.

He comes down to my lips kissing me softly and running his hands over my body, but avoiding the place I need him most. "Please Jerome." I gasp out of lust. He smirks and looks up at me stroking my inner thighs. "What is it darling?" He asks in a sweet manner. "Touch me, please. I need you." I say looking at him with want and lust.

Jerome smirks and does what I beg. He places a finger on my clit rubbing it in small circles. Just this small movement has me throwing my head back in pleasure. Jerome slips one finger in me slowly pumping coating it with my juices. He adds another finger and lowers his head down as well to suck on my clit.

I moan loudly pulling on my bonds causing Jerome to chuckle. He adds another finger stretching me and making me feel even better than I already do. "Jerome!" I moan as I come close to my release. "Come on, doll," Jerome says increasing his pace and bringing me to my organism.

Jerome leans up kissing me hard and grinding himself on my sensitive heat. He pulls himself out of his pants and rubs his dick up and down my slit covering the head with wetness.

He flips us over so I'm straddling him and smirks at me. When I think he's going to release my bonds he simply places my tied arms around his neck. "Go on baby girl. Ride me." Jerome positions himself at my entrance and I sink down onto him moan as I do. I start moving my hips up and down trying to hold in my loud scream of pleasure. Jerome brings my lips up to his and kisses me heavily as I bounce on his dick causing us both pleasure. As I draw us both closer to our climax Jerome pushes me on my back and starts relentlessly pounding into me. I scream and arch my back. I've never been given this amount of pleasure before not to the point to make me scream.

He brings his hand up to my neck and holds it tightly. Not enough to close the airway, but just enough to give me pain. Jerome leans down to my ear, biting it. "You like this don't you? You like me pounding into you. You like screaming my name." I moan at his words knowing they're all true. "Cum for my (y/n)." He says his thrusts becoming sloppy.

Just a few more and my climax comes ripping through me. Jerome thrusts a few more times until he spills into me. We stay like this for a few moments just catching our breath. As he pulls out of me I lay limp still coming down. Jerome chuckles seeing how exhausted I am. "Did I really wear you out that much doll?" He asks with a proud smile. I nod my head laughing along with him.

He leaves the room for a second by returns with a washcloth and starts wiping my inner thighs from both our release. I sit up and grab his face in my hands pulling him to me and kissing him. He responds slowly moving his lips along with mine. "Now we need to talk." He says pulling some boxers on while tossing me a large t-shirt.

"So how is this going to play out? I don't know about you, but I know I can't just forget you, but I also know you can't come with me, and I can't stay." I lower my head sighing. "I could come see you in different locations. My dad, his girlfriend and I were going on a road trip this summer. I can line up the stops with yours and see you." "And what are you going to tell your dad? Oh, I'm going to the circus alone... again? That's never going to work." "He doesn't have to know. I'm gone all the time. He barely even notices. Just give me a list of stops and I'll line them up."

Jerome nods his head. "Okay I'll have to send it to you, but summer isn't for a couple more months. That's a long time." "When do you leave?" I ask scooting closer to him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow at 12." "Could I sleep over? I can leave before you and the crew leave town." Jerome smiles and kisses my head. "Of course you can."

I grab my phone sending my dad a quick text saying I'm spending the night at Steph's again. Throwing my phone to the side I curl up to Jerome. "Then it's settled. We see each other as much as we can and then go from there. Deal?" I ask snuggling into him even more. "Not quite (y/n). There's still something we need to figure out." "And what is that?" "What the hell are we?" He asks looking down at me.

I sit up and stare at him. "We definitely aren't friends, not fuck buddy's either, but we're not dating. I mean these haven't been dates." "So what do we call this?" "Let's just call it seeing each other. Not labeled as boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but still with the commitment. Sound good?" Jerome huffs and crosses his arms like a child. "I was counting on calling myself your boyfriend, but I guess this is fine." He says in a joking way.

"It's either this or I leave heartbroken and never come back. Your pick Valeska." Jerome pulls me to him and cuddles me. "I'll take it." He mumbles into me. "Goodnight Jerome." He kisses my head and tightens his grip on me. "Goodnight (y/n)."