Charded

Selina and I come to an open door and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. A dark room filled with dotted screens for walls and three maniacs with black leather added to their bodies. "What is that? Oh man! What is that smell?" I say and cover my nose with my shirt trying to block the pungent smell.

As we walk further into the darkness the smell becomes stronger and soon we find the source. A body lying on the cold stone floor burnt to a crisp. Selina and I look at each other in fear of what could happen. Suddenly our fears become true when the door is slammed shut. I run to the stoned slate and try all my efforts to escape, but the voice of the fire rings through. "Are you my human subjects?" She speaks in a slight whisper tone.

We turn back to see a girl in bug-eyed orange glasses and a silver suit clinging to her body. Tunes ran above her shoulders and to a pack on her back. "Were you two sent here to test me?" She speaks again in a higher tone than before. "Bridgit?" Selina asks the dragon girl. "who's Bridgit?" She fires back in a quick response. "It's me, Selina. You burned yourself when the cops tried to bust you, remember?" "I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING BEFORE THIS!" I step forward between the two but keeping the distance between bug-eye and myself. "Listen. We will leave and not bother you anymore if that's what you want. I understand memories can be tricky okay? I know it hurts to try and remember, but Bridgit is in there." "NO!" She yells and blasts fire at me from her flame thrower. I move back as fast as I can and hit the door.

"Bridgit come on! I'm here to take you home." "Don't call me that! My name is Firefly." She says and throws the trigger on and blasts heat towards us. Selina and I run into the tunnels of the room. We climb onto the pipes and hide from her along as possible. "The sooner you stop moving the sooner this will be over. You should feel honored. You are a sacrifice to the Goddess of Fire!" She yells and comes closer to my spot. "Thanks, but I'd rather not be BBQ," I say and let my legs go from the pipe swigging them down and hitter her in the face. As she falls to the ground I hit the ground on two feet and sprint in the opposite direction. I find Selina perched on a beam. "Come on. We have got to get out of here!"

Jim POV:

I slam my papers on the desk in frustration. "Jim! Come on man. Calm down." "Calm down? She's not here! She's not answering her phone!" "And we know the last place she was. I've got my hands tied here." Harvey says and takes a bite of his breakfast. I groan and slip my jacket on going down the steps to the front door of the GCPD. As I'm halfway there Bruce appears and stops me. "I was hoping you'd be here." "What is it?" "Selina. Hugo Strange has Selina." That statement struck more fear into my mind than I have felt in months. My girl, the one girl who I'd do anything for is in the prison trapped by a mad man. I take Bruce along with me and go to his manor.

Ideas on how to get into the asylum are thrown around and straight into the trash until Bruce speaks an idea better than anyone of our own. "Wayne enterprises gives money to them every year. I'll ask for a tour." "Ah from that man that ordered the assassination of your father?" Alfred says with a cold look. "He will want to know our information, and he won't see me and Lucius as a threat." Alfred sakes his head and shoots the idea down. "Alfred you said it yourself it's my fault what happened to Selina, and I'm the one who pushed (y/n) to go with her idea of being in there. So, I'm doing this." Lucius stands next to Bruce in defacing. "I may not be the man you choose as second in a street fight, but anything I can do to protect Bruce, I will." "And after they get in there and find the lab they call me. I call Bullock, he comes busting in with a hundred cops, keeps strange busy. I'll find Selina and (Y/n)." Alfred scoffs. "And how exactly do you plan on getting in? Strange will let these two in yeah, but you? He won't let you even a bloody mile of the place!"

"If I can get you inside the gate can you manage the rest of the way?" Lucius asks. I nod in acceptance of the challenge. "To Arkham."

(Y/n) POV: