Memory Loss

Jim POV:
She jumped in front of me. My own daughter took a bullet for me. I was ready to take the steps through the open doors of death, but no. My baby girl took it upon herself to be the hero and save me. Now she's laying in a hospital bed in a coma. Sleeping. Day and night. That's all she does. All I hope is she's having sweet dreams.

(Y/n) POV:
I open my eyes and look to my left. "Dad?" I say; my voice sounding dead. 

"Oh... you are." A voice speaks ripping my attention away from my father. "Well dying that is." I look over to the door and focus my blurred vision. "What is that face for doll? Thought you'd be happy to see me." I shake my head.

"Jerome?" I ask in my croaky voice. He giggles and jumps at the end of the bed. "What's going on?"

He keeps bouncing slightly. "Welcome to the land of the bed doll face. I've missed you so much!" Jerome dramatically falls onto my body and kisses everywhere. "D-Dead?" I ask shocked.

Jerome rolls his eyes. "It's not as bad as it sounds. I mean you have me now!" I look over to my father and wave my hand in front of his face. "Gosh, Jimbo! You look like you've been to hell and back!" Jerome says looking closely at my father.

"I'm really gone?" Jerome laughs and takes my hand kissing it lightly. "Sure are baby. Dead as a doornail!" He laughs.

I stand up removing all the stickers from my body. I look back at the bed and see my body laying there. Jerome stands next to me. He spins me around laughing. "Oh, I've missed you!" I hold onto him tightly still shocked. "You're really here...Jerome, you're really here!" We both laugh loudly. "I always have! I told you I'd never leave you. Life or death my dear. We always find each other." I cross my arms and kiss his cheek. "Since when did you become such a poet?"

Jerome kisses my forehead and moves me to the door. "I've had some time to practice."

We walk down the halls and the hospital slowly starts to empty out. "Where are we going?" I ask as we approach the door leading to the outside. "Home my doll. We're going home."

Jerome and I walk the streets of Gotham unnoticed. Most likely because we're...dead. Ghost even. We walk down the streets I know so well and we come closer to some run-down apartments.

Jerome leads me through the alleyway and we enter into one of the apartments through the back. "This is home?" I ask looking around.

A couch, a boxed TV, and cobwebs. "The couch pulls out to a bed," Jerome says rocking on his heels nervously. I haven't seen him like that since we first met. He's changed and yes I love him the way he is, but I do miss the quiet timid Jerome I met at the circus.

"Good to know." I giggle and stride over to Jerome and hug him. Just a hug. No lust is hidden behind it. Just love.

I bring my lips to his and the move in sync. Too long it's been since I felt those lips against my own. Too long without him. "I love you, Jerome," I speak once our lips are parted. He looks down at me and his eyes say everything and more. "And I love you too (y/n) Gordon."

——-

Jerome and I spent a couple of days here. Laying around and making up for the lost time. I tried to tell him about the recent events but seems like he already knew them. "I followed you (y/n). I was always there! Breakfast to dinner doll. I know what happened." I cross my arms and huff. "Then what am I supposed to blab on about?" I laugh trying to think.

Jerome moves closer and rolls onto his stomach sliding down. "I say you hush your mouth and we do something better." His eyes darken at his words. My breath hitches and I bite my lip. "What'd you have in mind J?"

"I'll show you baby girl." He smirks and goes under the covers and moves between my legs. He lifts up his t-shirt I have on and moves my panties to the side. His hot breath against my swollen clit already making me squirm. Jerome grabs my hips and holds them down.

He brings his face closer and licks a straight line up my wet slit. I gasp and raise my back off the bed. It's been way too long. Seconds later Jerome doesn't waste time. He dives in as if it's a full course meal. "Oh, Jerome!" I moan and raise my back off the bed.

He moves away and crawls up to meet me. He roughly kisses me spreading my legs even wider with his hand. Jerome positions himself at my entrance and pushes in filling me up. "Oh damn doll. You have missed me. Just feel how tight you are around me." He sucks a deep mark into my skin on my neck.

"Jerome move. Please." He thrusts and I moan out. He continues thrusting and causing us both massive amounts of pleasure.

He grabs onto my face and kisses me deeply. "Oh, baby. I'm close." I moan out too overwhelmed by the pleasure to speak. As my climax approaches closer I bite onto Jerome's shoulder. He cries out when I sink my teeth in a bit too hard. "I like it when you get rough!" He thrusts harder into me and I scream in pleasure when my climax takes over. Jerome does the same and collapses on top of me sweating and breathing deeply.

Once I catch my breath I sit up slowly. Once I stand I sit right back down and grab my head. Suddenly a horrible migraine has occurred. "You alright baby?" Jerome asks. "Yes... I just... I just need something to drink." I stand and walk over the fridge opening it. Once the light hits my face I fall over.

Jerome rushes to my side and holds my body. "What wrong? What hurts?" I breathe deeply and hold in tears. "My head, and now my heart. It feels like it's going to explode." Jerome quiets my cries and kisses my face repeatedly. "Jerome. I-I can't see. Everything is blurry." Jerome's touch becomes numb. "Jerome?" I ask scared. "You're not dying...you're waking up." Jerome says sadly. I shake my head silently crying. "Shh, no babydoll. Shh no it's alright. I'll be there. I'll be with you. I love you." I smile and hold his hand close. "I love you too Jerome Valeska."

My vision turns to bright lights and I feel like passing out.

I jolt up and breath heavily. I'm in a hospital. I'm hurt. My stomach hurts. I look to my side and see a man. "(Y/n). Honey are you okay? How are you feeling?" I shake my head confused.

"What?" I ask looking around panicking. "What happened? Where am I?" "Shh, it's okay." I look up at the man with tears in my eyes. "Who am I?"