Epilogue

"Hyung! Have you seen my favourite hoodie? The black one?" Jungkook yelled as he went downstairs. "You sure you have only one favourite and black hoodie?" Yoongi said sarcastically while sitting on the couch. Emphasising the word 'one' with his fingers. Jungkook just look at him with 'are you being serious' face. "How are you doing baby?" Yoongi cooed at TaeTae who was playing with his toys on the floor. Completely ignores Jungkook's complain when he saw the culprit who stole his favourite hoodie. It was Taehyung who was happily wore it when he slept in Jungkook's room last night. Yoongi look at him and mouthed 'that's what you get for cheating' then continue playing with Tae.

Last night, the boys bet on who will sleep with Taehyung. They were being fair and square while Jungkook just lured his baby brother into his room without no one knowing. Actually someone knew. It was Miyoung. She silently watch Jungkook brought Taehyung into his room and try to suppress her laugh. The siblings relationship seem to grow closer as they would try their best to keep their brother entertained even if they're busy with work.

They ended up homeschooling Taehyung as Hoseok and Namjoon can take turns to take care of him. He seem to be better homeschooling then going average school as he can be whoever he wants. Wear whatever he wants. He's still the sweet little Taehyung in his brother's eyes. Even when he gets naughty sometimes. Last weekend, he just break an expensive vase that Jin bought from his work trip.

To say that he's guilty, big no no. He simply continue to play. It was only when Jimin notice the broken vase. They had punished him by sitting at naughty corner. But with his little puppy eyes, they let him sit in the corner with one of his plushie, Bbongbbong. They always had a soft spot for their baby. And they are going to have a new member into their big family. Miyoung got pregnant again. They really did take a good care of her and the unborn baby. Taehyung really excited when they announced the news. He's going to have new friend to play with. But still, they all love him with all their heart.

The End.
————————————————————
Thank you for reading 'Mental Disorders'! I'm so sorry if I take really long to post this story. Thank you for your support. I love you guys!! 💕