Chapter 11

[edited]

"Ermm.. Hyung. Tae is not in school. We haven't meet him today." Jin's mouth wide open. "What did you just say? What do you mean?" His ears was turning red. "H-Hyung let us explain first. Actually he got bullied. That Jaemin kid. He bullied TaeTae. One of his classmate told us that he doesn't want to see Taehyung's face in the class. And Taehyung just ran out of the school. We already called him but he didn't answer his phone. Sorry hyung." Jimin explain and looked down on his lap.

Just before Jin get to say something his phone rings.

Hoseok: Hello hyung.

Jin: Yeah, why did you call?

Hoseok: Hyung, I found Taehyung.

Jin: Where?! Tell me.

Hoseok: Mum and dad grave. I found him sleeping here. His shirt was in red. I'm worried hyung. Hurry up. Please come here.

Jin: Sure, just watch him. I'll be there with Chim and Kookie.

Call ended.

"It's okay Chim,Kookie. Hobi already found him. I'm not mad. Just relax." With that Jin drove to their parents grave. They both sigh in relieved. As soon as they arrive at the cemetery, they immediately jump out off the car and ran to their parents grave. They saw their beloved baby brother was sleeping soundly on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok usher them to come closer.

"What happen? Why is he here?" Hoseok ask them. "I think that he wanted to tell someone about his problem but he thought that he had no one. Chim and Kookie told me that Tae was bullied in school. And this all happen because of that Jaemin, principal's son. Let's go home. He might get cold since he sleep in wet shirt", Jin said. Just in cue, Taehyung sneeze in his sleep. They cooed at the sight. Hoseok carried him bridal style and put him at the passanger seat in Jin's car. Jin drove with Jungkook while Hoseok with Jimin.

As they arrived home, they took Taehyung upstairs and put him in his room. "Get me a cloth and water. I need to get rid of this red thing. Also, get him a pair of pj," Jin command them. They immediately went to take things Jin asked them. After they change Taehyung's clothes, they sat together in the living room since the others already come home. They've already made a mental noto bring Taehyung to salon since his hair need to be fix.

"What happen? I heard Tae skip his school today. I know something happen." Yoongi break the silence. Jin told him what happen and he was shocked. "What?! Did that kid has live for long time already? He really wanted to die? For bullying my baby brother?" Namjoon need to calm him down so that Taehyung didn't wake up from his slumber. Soon, they heard soft footsteps from the stairs. They look to the direction and there stood Taehyung who is half asleep and rubbing his eyes with his fist. "Hmm.. Hyungie.. Where is Mr.Dodo? I can't find him." Taehyung said with raspy voice. Jin stood up and went to Taehyung while holding his head and said, "Baby, Mr.Dodo was in the laundry. Tomorrow hyung will take him okay?" Taehyung nodded and ask him with who will he with sleep tonight. Jin smiled, "You will sleep with Kookie hyung and he will cuddles with you. Right Kookie?" Jungkook stood up and show his bunny smile," Of course! Let's go. Hyung will tell you some bed time stories." Jin knows when Taehyung in a really sad state, he will slip into little space. He suffers this since their parents lost. That's why he searched for Mr.Dodo, his lion plushie. So, if there is no Mr.Dodo, Jungkook is on the rescue or Taehyung would wailing and show tantrums like a baby and he don't want that. Once, Jungkook is not at home and his lion plushie also not with him, he cries all day until he passed out. Jin had to took care of him and when the morning come, he immediately find the plushie for Taehyung.