Chapter 19

[edited]

Hoseok's POV

I sigh to myself as I went inside my room. Taehyung refused to eat again. I wonder why did he lie that he's not hungry. Maybe he's on diet plan or something. But it just too much. He's not that fat that he need to lose weight. I decided to clear my mind by listening to music. Then I heard that my bedroom door was knocked. I just shrugged it off since it's already late. Maybe it's just my imagination. The knocking has stopped. But then after a while it came back. I groan mentally and decided to open the door. Then I saw Taehyung on the floor, covering his face and body, as if someone is hitting him. I immediately engulfed him with hug. He cried onto my chest. "H-Hyung.. He's gonna h-hurt me.. I'm s-scared.." He sounded like he's gonna passed out in no time. I look down at him as I asked, "who is it Tae-" He passed out already, between my arms. I looked around and saw nothing. Who is this person that he's talking about? I carried him to my bed and tucked him under the blanket. I noticed there's some bruises and cuts on him. Please don't tell me that he do it again. I decided to talk about this with Jin hyung. I went to his room. I knocked on his door twice. After a few seconds, the door was opened revealing messy hair Jin. "Hyung, sorry to disturb you this late but we have to talk about something." Jin hyung motioned me to come inside his room. As I sat on his bed, I continue. "You know that these few weeks Tae refused to eat? And we kept hearing that he talk to 'someone' in his room. Just now I found Tae in front my bedroom door and he kept on saying 'help me' and 'he's going to hurt me'. And then before I asked him anything, he passed out." I told Jin hyung everything and he was shocked. "So where is he now?" Jin hyung replied. "I tucked him in my bed." Just then, we heard Taehyung's scream.

"Hyungie!!"

No one's POV

Jin and Hoseok immediately went to Hoseok's room and found that Taehyung is crying mess while covering his ears. They went beside him and Jin hugged him and whispered in his ears. "Hush baby.. Hyung is right here.. Sleep baby.. Shhhh..." Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. "D-Dont leave hyungie. TaeTae ish scared.. TaeTae heard a voice.. He is angry to TaeTae.." He whispers to Jin. With that, Jin knows that Taehyung is in little space. He made a mental note to ask Taehyung who is he talking about and make some rules. He smiled softly and nodded. "Come, let hyungie tucked you in bed." He kissed Taehyung's forehead and stay in bed with him. He told Hoseok to sleep in his room for the night. Taehyung snuggles closer to Jin's chest and mumbled,"Hyungie, TaeTae mish granny.. Can Taetae meet granny?"

"Of course baby bear."