Chapter 35

"Tae, for the last time, please eat you vegetables. They're good for your health." Jin begs his baby, who push aside vegetables in his plate. "NoOoO.. no yummy hyungie.." he whines as push the plate full of vegetables away from him. Jin who is frustrated, slams his hands on the table, startling everyone at the table. "Fine then! Don't eat what I'll cook next time!" With that, he went upstairs. Tears started to pool around the Little eyes. His hyung is mad at him for being a bad boy.

He reached slowly for the plate and slowly eat the vegetables. The others stare at him in sadness. "Taebear, don't push yourself if you don't like it. You'll have stomach bug later baby.." Jimin try to stop him from eating them. He knows that Jin just wanted to make Taehyung eat his vegetables. The said boy shook his head as he shove the no yummy food inside his mouth as he cries. "N-no.. T-TaeTae have be g-good boy for hyung... E-eat his v-vegetables..." They just sigh as they stood up. "Suit yourself then baby.." Hoseok look at his brother with sadness.

Miyoung immediately went upstairs to her shared bedroom. "Why did you that?" Jin who was staring out the window, turned around and gave her a 'what did i do?' look. Miyoung sigh. "I understand that you want Tae to eat his food, and yes you did make him eat them. But it seems like you're forcing him. Just now, he force himself to eat the veggies." Jin's turn to sigh. "I'm just feeling so stressed over work at the hospital and him not being a good boy he is, it's just that-," his talk was stop by Miyoung hugging him. "Shhh.. its okay.. why don't you try to make it up with Tae?" Miyoung persuades Jin. Jin just nodded and went downstairs to the kitchen.

There, he saw Taehyung still forcing himself to eat the veggies. With tears still streamed down his face. He felt guilty for not eating his brother's cooking. "Tae, stop forcing yourself. Just throw them into the bin." Taehyung just shook his head and continue eating. Jin went over to him and pick his plate and he place it in the sink. Taehyung whines as he wanted to be a good boy and finishes his plate. "Its okay. Are you feeling okay baby? You look like you're going to vomit."

With that Taehyung puke all the veggies that he ate just now. He felt like dying. He just want to be a good boy. Jin rushes to him and strokes his back as he whispers, "shhh.. its okay.. let's just get you clean and get ready for sleep.." Taehyung nodded as he was too tired to reply. They walk hand-in-hand to the bathroom as Jin was scared that Taehyung might run away from him. He help Taehyung to wash himself, brush his teeth and wear his pyjamas. The said boy was already half asleep as he was getting ready for bed. "Hyung promise not gonna push you to eat veggies again. I'm sorry." With half lidded eyes, Taehyung answered, "ish otay hyungie.. taetae no good too..sowwy.." As they changes their good nights, both were drifted off to dream land.