Chapter 14

[edited]

"W-what? Girlfriend?!" Taehyung asked in shocked. His eues widen at the same time. 'Did Jin hyung know about my problems? Was he sick off me already?' He thought to himself as he take step closer to the lovebirds. "You must be Taehyung, aren't you? Jin told me a lot about you and your brothers. I'm Miyoung. Kang Miyoung. It's nice to finally meet you." Miyoung said while pinching Taehyung cheeks and smile widely. She mumbled 'you're so cute that I feel like I want to keep you in my bag and carry you everywhere' and step back next to Jin. "So, since Miyoung has introduced herself, how about we have a talk at the living room? Also, Chim and Kookie, go take a shower. You both smell." Jin said while pinching his nose. As on que, both of them run upstairs to compete who gets in the shower first.

As the two childish kid went upstairs, the other went to the living room. 'Did Jin hyung know about 'it'? How did he know? Should I tells them? No no no. Just keep it to yourself Taehyung. Nobody knows.' Taehyung thought silently as he watch his brothers talk to Miyoung. Hoseok notices Taehyung behaviour, went to sit beside him and asked,"TaeTae? Are you okay? You're very quite today. Did Yoongi hyung scold you or something?" Taehyung who seemed in his fantasy world startled a little. But he response anyway with a boxy smile that his brothers adores to show that he is alright. Their chat went by they talk about how Jin and Miyoung met, how about their future and so on. As the night went by, Miyoung wanted to excuse herself but stopped by Taehyung. "Ermm.. Noona? Could you stay for the night? It's dangerous for you to go home at this time. And I want to talk more about you." Taehyung ask while fidgeting his fingers, looking at the floor, slightly blushing.

Miyoung smiled and agree to his idea. "How about you spend the night at Taehyung's room, well since he want to talk to you?" Jin asked his girlfriend. Miyoung nodded and went upstairs with Taehyung.
"What has gotten into him hyung? He never like any stranger but with Miyoung, its simple for him to accept her." Namjoon asked curiously. Jin just shrugged and excused himself to prepare for his bed.

Taehyung's POV
As I brought Miyoung noona to my room, I ask her to stay on my bed since she is going to sleep on it while I get another blanket for me to sleep. But she stopped me. "How about we cuddle? Since I want to know more about you, TaeTae. If that okay?" Miyoung noona utters. "B-But what about Jin hyung? He wouldn't mad?" I asked her, scared Jin hyung might gonna get mad at me and I don't like that. Miyoung noona just smile and said that Jin hyung not gonna be mad. I nodded and carefully went on the bed. "So what did you want to ask me?" Miyoung noona started. Actually I don't have any reason that I want Miyoung noona to stay the night but I just feel like I needed her. I showed her my boxy smile and said," Actually noona, I forgot about what I want ask you." She laugh softly and nodded. "Well then, that's mean we only cuddle? Oh, umm.. Noona is sorry if what noona ask will hurt you but do you want to visit your mom and dad grave? It's okay if you don't want to." Miyoung noona ask carefully, scared that she will break my heart. "Sure! Well, it's been a while since I've visit them. Can we go tomorrow?" Miyoung noona nodded and started to cares my hair. Soon, blackness engulfed me as I started to fall asleep.

"Goodnight noona."

"Goodnight, Taetae."