Chapter 12

[edited]

Jungkook brought Taehyung to his (Jungkook's) room and tuck him. "So little lion, what story would you like to hear tonight?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, adding the nickname that Taehyung love when he is in little space. "Hmmm.. What about the story of (any fairytales) hyungie? TaeTae love that story." Taehyung answered with excited tone. Jungkook smiled and start his story. After halfway of the story, Taehyung already fast asleep and Jungkook stop telling story and stare at him for a while and kiss his forehead then went to sleep. 'Goodnight little lion.' Soon, Jungkook was engulfed with darkness.

When the morning comes, Jungkook wake up with his brother's fluffy hair tickles his nose. He slowly open his eyes and cooed at the scenery before him. His baby brother sleeping face with mouth slightly open. He smiled softly and kiss his brother's forehead. "Good morning baby Tae. Let's go get ready or Jin hyung will be mad at us." He stood up from his bed and look behind. Taehyung was fiddling with his fingers and look down to the floor. Also, he is mumbling something quietly. "TaeTae? Are you okay? You want to tell hyungie something?" Taehyung look up from the floor with tears in his eyes. Jungkook immediately panicked and went over to his brother and hug him. "H-Hyungie, can Taetae skip school today? TaeTae don't want to meet that bully." He said between sobs. Jungkook look into Taehyung's eyes and smiled. "Of course you can. Hyungie will tell Jin hyung. Now, how about you go to your room and continue your sleep while hyungie get ready for school?" He wiped Taehyung's tears and usher him to go to his room. Taehyung nodded and went to his room. 'Guess that I had to tell Jin hyung about this. And talk to that bully.' He thought to himself and went to prepare for school.

After Jungkook finished getting ready for school, he went downstairs and meet with Jin who is waiting for him. "Hyung. Let's go. Urmm.. TaeTae will skip school today hyung. He seem scared to go to school. Because of that bully." Jin nodded understanding. "Yeah let's go. Jimin is already waiting in the car. But who will stay with Tae? I have work today." Jin asked to himself. Just in cue, Yoongi come downstairs with messy hair. "It's okay. He can stay with me. I don't have work today." Jin face lighten. "Okay! But remember to feed him. Remember to-" Jin was cut off by Yoongi glaring at him. "I know how to take care of him hyung. Now, just go to work or that two bubbly kids will be late for their school." Yoongi usher him to the front door. "Oh! Remember to buy me lamb skewers too. For taking care of Tae." Just before Jin could argue back, he closes the door. "Now, what should I with my teddy bear?" Yoongi thought himself. Then, an idea came up to his mind. He thought that Taehyung would like it.