Chapter 18

[edited]

It's been days since Taehyung eat and come out from his room. His brothers was worried since he always said that he is okay. But it turns out that he's not. They also heard that Taehyung always talk with 'someone' in his room. Today is Taehyung's birthday but none of them wanted to celebrate it. Because the birthday boy refuse to come out from his room. He said that today is the day that his parents death anniversary and he hated it. They only follow him just to let him have his time to get used to it. But he still refuse to eat. When they bring food to his room, he would scream saying that he's not hungry. They know that Taehyung is lying.

For Taehyung, it's like a hell for him. His body getting skinny. His tan skin turns to pale. His lips is chapped. His eyes is bloodshot since he hasn't sleep for a while. It's because V always wanted to talk to him. When he refused, V would hurt him like cut his wrist, hit Taehyung body until it's full with bruises. He thought that he would stop talking with V is easy, but it's not. He heard knocking on his door. He's to weak to walk to answer the door. So he just hummed in reply. "TaeTae? Are you okay? I'm worried. You haven't eaten for weeks. Let's eat? Jin hyung cooked your favourite food to celebrate your birthday." It's Hoseok who try to convince Taehyung to come downstairs to eat. But still, Taehyung refused. Because he is scared. Scared of V would hit him if he eat. "Okay if you don't want to. But if you ever needed food, just come to hyung's room. I will give you some." Hoseok went to his room.

Taehyung thought to himself should he eat or not. After for a while he had made up his mind. He will eat. Screw V who always stop him from eating. He slowly open his bedroom door. Just then he heard V's voice.

"Where are you going? To eat? What did I told you if you eat, you ugly fat?!"

Taehyung tried to ignore that voice and shuffled his way towards Hoseok's room. He heard that V scream at him. He ignored it. He knocked on Hoseok's door. "H-hyung? Are you sleeping? I'm h-hungry." Nothing. Suddenly, at the corner of his eyes, he saw a big shadow. Coming towards him. He know that shadow. It's V. He immediately fell on his knees. He knocked again at the door. V is holding something in his hands. Taehyung knows it. V is going to hit him. For trying to eat. He screamed for help even though he knows that everyone had already went to their bed. "H-hyung! P-please help me! He's going to hurt me again!" He closes his eyes with his palm as the shadow comes near him. Raising the thing to hit him.

"T-Taehyung?!"