Chapter 28

"So what's with all this rule that I heard just now?" Yoongi asked. He went to sit on the sofa beside TaeTae, who just come downstairs and plays with his lips, babbling in his words. Yoongi ruffles Taehyung's hair because of his cute action. "I just want Tae to behave like others. You know that Jin hyung spoiled him too much." Jungkook said purposely, only to hear Jin's protests at the kitchen. Probably doing some cleaning since Taehyung just had his meal. "Oh I see. But did the others agreed to this?" Yoongi asked to make sure that everyone knows about making his Taetae follow some rules. Jungkook nodded, saying that everyone already been told about it.

A few days later, Taehyung just obediently follow the rules but not for today. He had been showing some tantrums. When the others asked what happened, he won't tell but keep on making fuss. But then, Yoongi snapped when TaeTae had been crying and stomping his feet to the floor as he can't get his sippy cup which just a feet away from his seat. "That's it Tae! You're being too naughty for today. Did you forget about the rules?" TaeTae stop stomping his feet and look at Yoongi with his puppy eyes. Yoongi just shook his head. "No. Your puppy eyes won't do anything to pay for your behaviour today. So, as a punishment, I thought that you're a big boy today." It's Taehyung's turn to shook his head, saying that he didn't want to hear the punishment. "This mean that Big Tae need to give back all the teddy or stuffies that Yoonie bought for Little Tae. This is your punishment for today." Taehyung's eyes start to fill with tears. "B-but TaeTae not biggy.. A-and Yoonie no teddy or stuffies.."

Taehyung pouted and look down to make his tears drops on the floor. "That won't make my mind change, Taehyung. Now, go to your little space room and get what i told you." Yoongi try his best not to go and apologise to Taehyung about his sternness. Taehyung grumpily went to his room and takes all the teddies and stuffies that Yoongi bought for him. When it comes to the giant teddy, he hesitate a little. Thinking with whom would he cuddle tonight. 'TaeTae ish big boy today. He won't need Mr. Huddle. But he will mish Mr. Huddle and Mr. Dodo too.' He thought to himself as he plays with Mr. Huddle's arm. He made his mind that he's big today and thought that Yoongi won't make harsh punishment for him. He went downstairs with difficulty to bring all the teddies and stuffies to Yoongi. He plopped everything in front of Yoongi. "Now that you had brought everything down here. I had another punishment for you. Go to your room again. You had time out. Alone. Go now."

Taehyung eyes widen with the sudden punishment. "N-no. TaeTae no wan time out. Yoonie bad." He wants to show tantrum again. "I don't care about what you say. Go now or do you want me to drag you into your big room?" Yoongi said sternly as he look into Taehyung's big eyes. Taehyung is upset at this point. He just went to his little room and climb into his closet. To cry. "Yoonie no wan TaeTae." He cries to himself alone in the dark closet.

"Probably, Tae."